What is ARIS?
ARIS, which stands for A Really Inspiring Space, is a programme generously funded by Deloitte and aims to provide aspiring entrepreneurs at their early stages, an innovating workspace where they can turn their ideas into thriving businesses.
ARIS has been established with the purpose of supporting the successful development of emerging business ideas, and intends to accelerate the efforts of young entrepreneurs through intensive support by providing:
- A co-working space
- Guidance and coaching
- Technical assistance through mentorship
- Consulting tailored to the needs of residents
- Peer-to-peer networking
- Monitoring of residents progress
The programme not only provides aspiring entrepreneurs with a platform to successfully develop their business ventures from idea to a proof of concept, but it also provides residents with invaluable learning opportunities. Through the ARIS programme, participants have the opportunity to be mentored by industry experts and receive guidance from accomplished entrepreneurs.
Mission, Vision and Objectives
Provide a complete package of consulting and mentoring services to talented individuals who are interested in working on a project idea that could potentially become a startup.
To create a like-minded workspace for aspiring entrepreneurs, in order to encourage professional growth and success, idea sharing and talent development.
The overall objective of the ARIS programme is to assist entrepreneurs to go from the definition of their innovative idea onto the elaboration of their Business Plan. Activities of ARIS are directed towards:
- Inspiring talented individuals to go from idea to POC
- Host projects with market relevance
- Complement existing initiatives targeting the entrepreneurship ecosystem of Cyprus
- Provide guidance and mentoring throughout the journey
- Create an inspiring new space
ARIS will welcome applications from all sorts of backgrounds, sectors and skills, prioritizing applications involving fields of technological innovation, such as:
- Big Data/Open data
- Internet of Things
- Artificial Intelligence
And which relate to the following industries:
- Renewables and storage solutions
- Financial services
- Maritime and Shipping
- Health, Fitness and Sports
- Public sector including local government