Tax Webcast March 2019
Cyprus Tax Webcasts
Welcome to our 5 minute tax update broadcasted monthly. The aim of our tax webcasts is to provide a brief summary of local and international tax events impacting Cyprus.
In this Tax Webcast, we cover the following topics:
1. Local tax developments
1. 1 Amending laws for tax free loan restructurings
1. 2 Amending Income Tax Law for the tax treatment of accumulated losses in special cases
1. 3 Clarifications regarding the General Healthcare System (GESY)
2. Tax Treaties
3. International developments
4. Tax diary for March 2019
31 March 2019
- Electronic submission of income tax return for individuals & companies preparing audited financial statements for the tax year 2017 - Extended to 30 April 2019.
30 April 2019
- Payment of 1st instalment of premium tax for insurance companies in the life business sector for the 1st quarter of 2019.
The previous Tax Webcasts (with full description) are available below.
You can also find the archived videos on Youtube.
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee, and its network of member firms, each of which is a legally separate and independent entity. Please see www.deloitte.com/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited and its member firms.
Please note that the comments made in this presentation, to some extent, are based on material obtained from sources outside Deloitte.
This communication contains general information only, and none of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, its member firms, or their related entities (collectively, the ″Deloitte network″) is, by means of this video, rendering professional advice or services.
No entity in the Deloitte network shall be responsible for any loss whatsoever sustained by any person who relies on this video.