Deloitte Legal s.r.o., advokátní kancelář
Deloitte Legal is a law firm which, thanks to the high standard of legal services provided and its expert, language, personnel and technological background, ranks among the most prestigious law firms in the Czech Republic. We have offices in the biggest Czech cities: Prague, Brno, Ostrava, Plzeň and Hradec Králové. Currently, we represent hundreds of clients both from the Czech Republic and abroad.
- We have a twenty-year experience in international and local legal environment.
- We closely cooperate with tax, accounting, audit and financial advisory specialists from Deloitte.
- We provide full-scope services in all areas of the law with impact on business activity.
- Aside from cooperation with colleagues from the worldwide network of Deloitte offices, we are a part of one of the biggest Central European network of law firms associated within Deloitte Legal CE, with 350 lawyers in 17 states.
- Legal services are provided through our offices in Prague, Brno, Ostrava, Plzeň and Hradec Králové.
- Our team comprises of more than 80 specialists with high legal qualifications.
Law Firm of the Year 2020
Deloitte Legal CZ is the winner in the Corporate Compliance category and a Highly Recommended law firm in the categories of Tax Litigation, Mergers & Acquisitions, Development and Real Estate Projects, Labour Law, Information Technology Law, Intellectual Property, Telecommunications and Media and Corporate Law. Deloitte Legal CZ is also among Recommended law firm in the Banking and Finance sector.
Deloitte Legal Tax Litigatin Team is ranked in Legal 500.
Chambers Europe 2020
Jan Procházka, head of the labour law team Deloitte Legal, was elected in 2020 to the Board of Directors of the Czech Employment Lawyers Association and to the labour law section of the Czech Bar Association. The international rating agency Chambers and Partners included him and his team in its Chambers Europe ranking among recommended labour law experts in the Czech Republic.