Deloitte Legal s.r.o., advokátní kancelář
Deloitte Legal is a law firm which, thanks to the high standard of legal services provided and its expert, language, personnel and technological background, ranks among the most prestigious law firms in the Czech Republic. We have offices in the biggest Czech cities: Prague, Brno, Ostrava, Plzeň and Hradec Králové. Currently, we represent hundreds of clients both from the Czech Republic and abroad.
- We have a twenty-year experience in international and local legal environment.
- We closely cooperate with tax, accounting, audit and financial advisory specialists from Deloitte.
- We provide full-scope services in all areas of the law with impact on business activity.
- Aside from cooperation with colleagues from the worldwide network of Deloitte offices, we are a part of one of the biggest Central European network of law firms associated within Deloitte Legal CE, with 350 lawyers in 17 states.
- Legal services are provided through our offices in Prague, Brno, Ostrava, Plzeň and Hradec Králové.
- Our team comprises of more than 75 specialists with high legal qualifications.
Law Firm of the Year 2018
Deloitte Legal was awarded the Top Recommended Law Firm of the year 2018 in the categories of Tax Litigation, Labour Law, IT Law as well as Development and Real Estate Projects. In the same ranking it also received the title of a Recommended Law Firm in the M&A, Corporate Law and Intellectual Property Law categories.
Deloitte Legal was rated in the Legal 500/Year2017, the Clients‘ guide to the legal profession in Europe, in the Employnment category, Tax Litigation category and Real Estate category.
Chambers Europe 2017
Jan Procházka, head of the labour law team Deloitte Legal, was elected in 2017 to the Board of Directors of the Czech Employment Lawyers Association and to the labour law section of the Czech Bar Association. The international rating agency Chambers and Partners included him and his team in its Chambers Europe ranking among recommended labour law experts in the Czech Republic.