We compete fairly. We believe in fair competition in business. We help our clients make use of the business opportunities that competition regulation offers. A business strategy that takes competition law aspects into account eliminates the risk of sanctions from regulatory authorities and opens up opportunities for effective cooperation.
How we can help you:
- Competition advisory, including legal assistance in investigations by competition authorities, legal representation in administrative proceedings, and follow-up litigations.
- Setting up competition compliance processes, including preparation of specialised training sessions for key persons in the company.
- Advisory on private law recovery of damages caused by anti-competitive conduct, including quantification of damages.
- Advisory on public procurement.
- Prevention of abuse of dominant position.