We provide both contracting entities and our contractors with comprehensive legal advisory. Services include, but are not limited to, the preparation of procurement specifications, assessment of offers (tenders) presented by tenderers, representation of both contracting entities and tenderers at the Office for the Protection of Competition and administrative courts, advisory relating to tender preparation, analysis processing, etc.
How we can help you:
1. Services for public, sector and subsidised contracting entities
- Drafting or review of tender conditions.
- Drafting and review of internal guidelines.
- Audit of public contract award system.
- Representation of a contracting entity in tender proceedings before the Office for the Protection of Competition or administrative courts.
2. Services for tenderers
- Legal assistance with the preparation of tender proposal in tender proceedings, final assessment of its correctness and completeness.
- Representation in tender proceedings, eg, in dealing with negotiated procedures.
- Preparation of objections against the actions of a contracting entity damaging the interests of the tenderer.
- Representation in the proceedings before the Office for the Protection of Competition or before administrative courts.
3. Other services both for contracting entities and tenderers
- Impact analysis of new regulation related to public procurement focusing on the client’s needs, training of involved employees.
- Implementation of a new act on public procurement into internal procedures.