Current Jurisprudence and Developments in the field of Intellectual Property (IP)
The Deloitte Legal IP Newsletter is dedicated to cover the most relevant jurisprudence and developments regarding the entire field of intellectual and industrial property.
IP Newsletter 2/2017
In this second issue of our IP Newsletter we would like to present to you interesting jurisprudence and developments in the area intellectual property. This issue covers highly relevant court decisions in the field of trademark and insolvency law, competition and patent law as well as legislative developments in the area of professional confidentiality and copyright contract law. It covers i.a.:
- Revision of the obligation to protect professional secrets in cases of third party involvement
- Reform of copyright contract law – fair remuneration for creative minds
- BGH: Data sequence as a product directly obtained from a patent protected procedure
- and more.
IP Newsletter 1/2017
This 1st edition of the IP Newsletter shall provide a brief overview of current case law in the areas of (Union) trademark law, patent law and copyright law. Learn more about these recent decisions:
- ECJ: Territorial Scope of the Likelihood of Confusion
- BGH: No Disturbance Liability for Wireless Network with Unchanged Password
- ECJ: Resale of Back-up Copies of Used Software
- BGH: Claim for Damages of Co-inventor in the case of Patent Application on one’s own behalf
- and more.