General Corporate Law
Start-Up Requirements | Corporate Governance | Trading Activities | Expansions | Financing | Dissolving | Day to Day Advice
Managing a business today is complex. Leaders need guidance on a broad range of activities including business start-up requirements, corporate governance, trading activities of an entity, expansion efforts, financing, dissolving or unwinding of a business as well as general questions arising from day-to-day operational activities.
We have deep experience across a wide range of industries, sectors and jurisdictions. We provide the necessary legal expertise and practical experience that helps your project being successful. Deloitte Legal’s services include advice in relation to:
- Formation and dissolving of entities
- Governing and managing bodies
- Shareholder conflicts
- Regulatory reporting
- Designing and implementation of holding structures
- Affiliation agreements
- Group allocation agreements (cash pooling, cash management systems)
- Capital market oriented corporate law (including initial public offerings, ad-hoc announcements, insider law, voting right announcements, de-listings, squeeze-outs)
- Corporate Secretarial Services
Deloitte Legal lawyers work alongside experienced business professionals in Deloitte's tax, consulting, accounting, and financial advisory practices to provide our clients with cohesive guidance based on their individual and unique circumstances.