Employment Law pertaining to the employer’s relationship to individual employees
Employment Contracts, Terminations, Employee Data Protection, HR Policies, Employee Leasing, etc.
Companies are seeking guidance on a range of day-to-day employee management policies, procedures and protocols to help their businesses operate smoothly. This task has become increasingly complex in today’s globalized environment in which employees can be deployed all over the world.
Businesses must comply with differing legislative and regulatory requirements, cultural norms and expectations. Deloitte Legal particularly assists companies in the following areas:
- Employment contracts (standard, executives, managing directors, board members)
- Management of employees’ deficiencies in performance and behavior including disciplinary action, contract modifications and relocations/assignments of new tasks
- Employee discrimination and equal treatment issues
- Internal procedural manuals and codes of conduct
- Employee data protection issues
- German laws on employee leasing
Deloitte Legal helps companies to manage employee risk efficiently and to proactively establish and prudently adhere to HR policies. Our employment lawyers have strong experience both locally and throughout the world. Deloitte’s global reach stands apart. Deloitte Legal lawyers team up with Deloitte business professionals in tax and human capital consulting to deliver well rounded guidance to companies.