Dispute Resolution in all areas of commercial law
Deloitte Legal supports you with a wide range of services in legal disputes before state and supranational courts or arbitration tribunals.
Deloitte Legal advises large and medium-sized companies from a wide range of industries in domestic and international legal disputes. Deloitte Legal pursues an approach that combines legal expertise with that of experienced business consultants, auditors and tax advisors. We have the necessary qualifications to represent companies in complex disputes. Our Dispute Resolution Team regularly acts before state courts, the Court of Justice of the European Union and in international arbitration proceedings. In doing so, we rely on our in-depth understanding of the relevant procedural law. We represent you in all commercial disputes.
Our advice covers the following areas, among others:
- Corporate, commercial and business law disputes
- Post-M&A disputes
- Disputes in connection with joint ventures and restructuring
- Banking and financial law disputes
- Insolvency-related disputes
- Real estate disputes
- Claims for damages under antitrust law
- Civil and administrative disputes involving public authorities and their companies