Life at Deloitte
Join our SAP team
We are seeking the best of the best to make an impact that matters
Deloitte is one of the best-recognized SAP consultancies in the world. Close to 25.000 professionals work with leaders across industries to explore the art of possible with SAP solutions. In Finland we are continuously strengthening SAP consultancy as part of our international network. We offer you an exciting opportunity to be part of the growth with us and influence the further development of this business area.
Join our winning SAP team!
We are widely recognized for our deep industry-specific finance transformation experience and our ability to help clients deliver results—with more than 25.000 SAP-focused professionals worldwide and a 30-year history of collaborating with SAP. The latest SAP Pinnacle Awards for Deloitte join multiple other SAP awards the firm has earned over the years—including the inaugural SAP Pinnacle Award as a Partner of the Year for SAP S/4HANA in 2021.
We provide business value to our clients through designing new ways of working, defining enhanced operating models, implementation of new capabilities, harmonizing processes or consolidating technology solutions.
Deloitte is one of the best recognized worldwide leaders in SAP consulting:
- We have an over 30-year-long relationship with SAP.
- We have helped more than 3,000 clients to effectively implement SAP solutions and realize business value from those investments.
- We have a global network of 25-000 practitioners dedicated to SAP solutions with around 200 practitioners in the Nordics.
- We have well-established project methodologies and innovative solutions –such as Selective Transformation, Platform Analyzer, and 16 pre-configured industry solutions – to support all phases and all scales of S/4HANA projects.
What does your SAP colleagues-to-be appreciate the most at Deloitte?
- Priyanka Sharma, SAP Finance, Deloitte
Juha Uski, SAP Lead, Deloitte – How Deloitte combines IT solutions with business acumen?
For us it is very important that our technology-oriented teams do not work in isolation, but rather we always build multi-disciplinary teams. As an example, for any transformation program where client is planning to utilize ERP solutions, we typically assemble a team with functional (Sales, Supply Chain, Finance, HR), customer and user experience, Change Management and Project Management skills in addition to the SAP and other technology experts.