Series of Deloitte webinars "Decree of the National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan №188"
We are pleased to announce that since 27 May 2020 Deloitte has been conducting a series of webinars on the new Decree of the NBRK №188, which amends the risk management and internal control rules of the second-tier banks. The following is a schedule of upcoming webinars on the new Decree of the NBRK:
1. Validation of credit risk assessment models – 27 May 2020.
2. Business continuity management – 2 June 2020.
3. Information security risk management – 3 June 2020.
4. Information technology risk management – 4 June 2020.
5. Risk appetite strategy – 9 June 2020.
6. Сorporate governance – 11 June 2020.
7. Internal control – 15 June 2020.
8. Internal audit – 18 June 2020.
9. Compliance risk management - 19 June 2020.
10. Internal capital adequacy assessment - 23 June 2020.
11. Internal liquidity adequacy assessment - 25 June 2020.
12. Stress testing - 3 July 2020.
We look forward to having you join our webinar!
*”By joining the meeting, you consent to Deloitte LLP, address: Al-Farabi Avenue 30, Almaty 050000, Republic of Kazakhstan (“We” and/or the “Operator”) processing your details to enable you to participate in the webinar we have organised: name; surname; login; email address; the time you joined and left the webinar; and location (country).
We will use computer equipment and other non-computer equipment to collect, record, classify, accumulate, store, clarify (update and alter), extract, use, transfer (present and access), anonymise, block, remove and destroy your details. We will have the right to transmit (present and access) your details, including across borders, for the purposes listed above, to Zoom Video Communications, Inc. and its subsidiaries (please see the Zoom confidentiality policy).
Your consent is valid from the moment you press on the “join the webinar” button until the moment your consent is withdrawn.
I have been informed that I may withdraw this consent in accordance with article 8 of Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan No. 94-V from 21 May 2013 “On Personal Details and their Protection” by writing to the Operator.
I have been informed that if this consent is withdrawn, the Operator will be entitled to continue processing my personal details without my consent, provided it has grounds to do so as referenced in article 9 of Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan No. 94-V 21 May 2013 “On Personal Details and their Protection”.
Click on “Join the Webinar” to agree to the above.