International Women’s Day has been saved
Life at Deloitte
International Women’s Day
"I'm a woman and..."
For Deloitte’s global 2023 International Women’s Day (IWD) celebration, we are proud to launch our “I’m a woman and…” campaign. This digital and social media campaign is centred around an engaging and entertaining short film featuring a cast of diverse women and challenging five stereotypes.
The #ImAWomanAnd campaign is a call to action – for each of us to commit playing our part in stopping the assumptions that are still too often made about women. This year on IWD let’s all commit to stop everyday stereotypes and #EmbraceEquity together.
Our commitment to achieving gender equality is aligned with our ALL IN: Accelerating Gender and Inclusion strategy. We can actively choose to challenge stereotypes, fight prejudice, broaden perceptions and celebrate women's achievements.
Explore the 2020 Global Gender Impact Report
A collection of Butterfly Effect stories highlighting how our Deloitte professionals are positively impacting the lives of women and girls around the world.
- A very small action can make a huge and lasting impact.
- One simple connection, made at the right time, can change the journey that we are all on together.
- Opening up new possibilities, new destinations that we could never have dreamed of.
- Educate one girl and she will inspire every other girl she meets.
- Give women opportunity and they will change the world.
Improving Women’s Access to Leadership Opportunities
OECD panel highlights progress and challenges facing women on International Women’s Day