Rob de Leeuw
Gustav Mahlerlaan 2970
Voor navigatie: Gustav Mahlerlaan 3004
1081 LA Amsterdam
Rob de Leeuw is a Partner at Risk Advisory who leads Deloitte’s Operational Risk Team. He has more than 15 years’ working experience in a wide range of risk transformation programmes. His experience includes initiating, building and delivering risk programmes, facilitating strategic risk assessments, developing internal audit methodologies, developing and implementing organizational broad In Control Frameworks and managing global multidisciplinary Internal Audit teams, combining Data Analytics, IT, security and operational risk knowledge. Additionally Rob acts as sparring partner for multiple heads of Risk Management and Internal Audit departments.
Rob can be described as energetic, easy to connect, pragmatic, proactive, team builder who is strong in combining risk knowledge with transformation skills.
Relevant working experience:
- Responsible for serving multiple global Internal Audit functions, including UK and NL based Insurance companies
- Acted as head of Internal audit for multiple companies
- Manage and conduct internal audit and risk management engagements for various clients
- Supporting a leading Dutch Internal Audit Function, in the insurance industry with improving and implementing a new audit methodology
- Facilitate the implementation of ERM process and develop practical methodologies and tooling
- Integrate Data Analytics in operational audit methodology
- Leading multiple risk and control transformation programs