Performance magazine #26: Across three continents, Africa, Asia and Europe
Magazine for investment management professionals
Despite dominating global headlines, a word that features less than five times in this particular edition of Performance is Brexit... Instead, in the spirit of the upcoming summer holidays, our globe-trotting takes us across three continents - Africa, Asia and Europe.
Performance issue 26, May 2018
- Technology is here to help not hurt financial advisers
Interview with Eugene Maree, Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Wealthport
- Automated financial advice in South Africa
- Unlocking the potential of the “Africa Rising” narrative through private equity
- An overview of the private funds industry in China
- The new era of delegate oversight
- Investment Management Risk: 2017 Deloitte Survey
Shedding light on South African risk management trends
- The evolution of the management company and third-party providers
- The impact of new technology on fund distribution in Europe
Insights from Pierre Davoust and fellow asset managers
Performance issue 25, January 2018
- Interview: The asset management Industry
Interview with Yves Perrier, Chief Executive Officer of Amundi and a member of the Executive Committee of Crédit Agricole.
- What has become of French boutiques?
French third-party managment: accompanying the "French boutiques" boom.
- A new world for real estate investors
As the world changes, progressive real estate asset managers are discovering new opportunities.
- Breathing a new life into investment taxation
The French Finance Bill 2018
- Insurance Distribution Directive
2018: a challenging year for the European insurance sector.
- Brexit bill
Could transitioning to a new structure create tax costs?
- International Investment Disclosure Trends
The dawn of the fully transparent era.
Performance issue 24, September 2017
- Interview: Infrastructure in Australia
Interview with Damien Frawley, Chief Executive at QIC
- Where do we go from here?
The maturation of operational due diligence of outsourced investment management in Australia
- Capturing the multi-trilliondollar asset management opportunity in Southeast Asia
A new way to generate alpha
- New risk
In a time of uncertainty and change
- Blockchain & Cybersecurity
- Investment fund distribution
How will innovative thinking in fund distribution create a competitive advantage?
- A more objective alternative for pension fund reporting
- Making Japanese M&A work for companies and investors
- Expecting a smooth evolution of AIFMD
More information on investment management?
Do you want more information on investment management? Please visit our investment management website or contact Evert van der Steen, Jubin Majlessi or Ivo van der Veen.