Performance magazine #24: risk, cybersecurity and innovation
Magazine for investment management professionals
In this edition, we continue our quest for interesting points of view from all around the world, from South East Asia to Japan, and take a closer look at our southern friends in Australia. The three topics that dominate this edition — risk, cybersecurity, and innovation — give the reader an overview of the hot topics and relevant discussions taking place in the investment management industry.
Performance issue 24, September 2017
- Interview: Infrastructure in Australia
Interview with Damien Frawley, Chief Executive at QIC
- Where do we go from here?
The maturation of operational due diligence of outsourced investment management in Australia
- Capturing the multi-trilliondollar asset management opportunity in Southeast Asia
A new way to generate alpha
- New risk
In a time of uncertainty and change
- Blockchain & Cybersecurity
- Investment fund distribution
How will innovative thinking in fund distribution create a competitive advantage?
- A more objective alternative for pension fund reporting
- Making Japanese M&A work for companies and investors
- Expecting a smooth evolution of AIFMD
Performance issue 23, May 2017
- Interview: The quiet revolutionary
Interview with Euan Munro, the CEO of Aviva Investors
- Where next?
The future of automated financial advice
- Green finance keeps the sky blue
Interview with Julie Becker, Member of the Executive Committee of the Luxembourg Stock Exchange
A new tax operating model?
- RegChain Reaction
Revolutionary reg. reporting in the funds world
- Smarter investing by trying to understand the mood of Mr. Market
- Innovation in private banking and wealth management
- Getting a handle on financial crime compliance in Southeast Asia
- Modernizing mutual fund reporting for today's environment
Performance issue 22, January 2017
- Interview: Adapting to a brave new world
- Impact investing
A sustainable strategy for hedge funds
- Plugging the leakages in the implementation of currency hedging
- Capital raising activities in Japan
A guide for offshore fund managers to navigate the regulatory landscape of Japan
- Toward the end of treaty benefits for funds?
- Investor reporting
Catching a second wind
- Unlocking efficiency through industrialization
- Future-proofing real estate
An insight into the potential use of blockchain in real estate funds
- The future of asset servicing
Shaped by three disruptive technologies
- The growth of ETF's in Europe
More information on investment management?
Do you want more information on investment management? Please visit our investment management website or contact Evert van der Steen, Jubin Majlessi or Ivo van der Veen.