Performance magazine #25: Insurance, Brexit and regulatory changes
Magazine for investment management professionals
This magazine explores the new challenges and opportunities faced by the investment management industry generated by a constantly evolving market. True to form, we focus on a specific country, and in this edition we zoom in on France. We welcome Yves Perrier, the Chief Executive Officer at Amundi, as he shares his expertise on the asset management industry and we go on to immerse ourselves into topics such as the Insurance Distribution Directive, the emerging impact of Brexit, regulatory changes, and much more.
Performance issue 25, January 2018
- Interview: The asset management Industry
Interview with Yves Perrier, Chief Executive Officer of Amundi and a member of the Executive Committee of Crédit Agricole.
- What has become of French boutiques?
French third-party managment: accompanying the "French boutiques" boom.
- A new world for real estate investors
As the world changes, progressive real estate asset managers are discovering new opportunities.
- Breathing a new life into investment taxation
The French Finance Bill 2018
- Insurance Distribution Directive
2018: a challenging year for the European insurance sector.
- Brexit bill
Could transitioning to a new structure create tax costs?
- International Investment Disclosure Trends
The dawn of the fully transparent era.
Performance issue 24, September 2017
- Interview: Infrastructure in Australia
Interview with Damien Frawley, Chief Executive at QIC
- Where do we go from here?
The maturation of operational due diligence of outsourced investment management in Australia
- Capturing the multi-trilliondollar asset management opportunity in Southeast Asia
A new way to generate alpha
- New risk
In a time of uncertainty and change
- Blockchain & Cybersecurity
- Investment fund distribution
How will innovative thinking in fund distribution create a competitive advantage?
- A more objective alternative for pension fund reporting
- Making Japanese M&A work for companies and investors
- Expecting a smooth evolution of AIFMD
Performance issue 23, May 2017
- Interview: The quiet revolutionary
Interview with Euan Munro, the CEO of Aviva Investors
- Where next?
The future of automated financial advice
- Green finance keeps the sky blue
Interview with Julie Becker, Member of the Executive Committee of the Luxembourg Stock Exchange
A new tax operating model?
- RegChain Reaction
Revolutionary reg. reporting in the funds world
- Smarter investing by trying to understand the mood of Mr. Market
- Innovation in private banking and wealth management
- Getting a handle on financial crime compliance in Southeast Asia
- Modernizing mutual fund reporting for today's environment
More information on investment management?
Do you want more information on investment management? Please visit our investment management website or contact Evert van der Steen, Jubin Majlessi or Ivo van der Veen.