The Legal Engine has been saved
The Legal Engine
Contract review & analytics re-defined
In the M&A life cycle, there can be many projects that require contract review. Such as a carve-out/separation, a due diligence or post-merger integration project. If your project involves 1,000s of contracts, this can be a real challenge. Traditional solutions can be slow, inefficient and expensive, and frankly…… do not always give you the insights you need. The Deloitte Legal Engine changes all that. Powered by the Deloitte DocQMiner, and supported by our best practice solutions in e-Discovery, Forensics, Financial Advisory and Legal, Deloitte provides any type of report you need. Fast, flexible, reliable, and with unique analytical insights as a bonus.
- You need to review 1,000s of contracts
- You know that hiring a big law firm will do the job
- But wonder whether there is not a more innovative solution
How Deloitte helps
- Our Legal Engine Team helps you to identify the information you need
- Design a project work flow, that is optimized for the use of software assisted human review, and even fully automated review
- Deliver the information you need in clear reports
- With analytical insights into your contract landscape
- That may open up opportunities not available to you before.
What are your benefits
A process that is:
- Flexible (improvements can be made in any phase of the process)
- Reliable (low margin of error)
- With clear workflow and audit trail
- Giving you new insights
- Of course at lower costs than traditional solutions
Want to know more about the Legal Engine? Please contact Kris Ruijters, Marc Verdonk or Mark Hoekstra via the contact details below. Or send an email to TheLegalEngine@deloitte.nl.