Legal Entity Transformation has been saved
Legal Entity Transformation
Shaping the future through Legal Entity (Re)structuring
Structures that are aligned with operational and strategic goals enable (future) business ambitions, are easier to explain to executives, employees and authorities and are more efficient to maintain. Legal Entity Transformation enables strategic growth and efficient allocation of resources, whilst unlocking value through simpler governance and Tax & Legal efficiency.
Cumbersome and complex legal entity structures can be a significant burden for many businesses. For example:
- A structure that is misaligned your business model can cause impediments to business- and strategic agility, inhibit growth and / or limit control and transparency across the business lines
- Heavy structures also carry unnecessary costs related to workload intensive financial controlling, statutory reporting and / or complex labor relation landscapes.
A well designed legal entity structure enables the business to achieve short- and long-term ambitions; whether around growth (organic or through M&A), efficiency, to better serve customers or to develop into new business areas.
At Deloitte, we have a multi-disciplinary team of experts with an unparalleled track record ready to support you to successfully restructure your legal entity structure and perfect your business- and operating model. We will be your business partner throughout the program, bringing both program management and functional expertise (e.g. operations, supply chain, legal, HR, finance, accounting, tax, IT) to enable you to reach your ambitions.
Realizing your ambitions through legal entity transformation.
- Enable business model optimization to ensure the right set-up for growth and future business strategies
- Support M&A activity by cutting complexity and streamlining integration or separation
- Enhance operational effectiveness by simplifying decision-making process, increasing management agility and transparency into operations
Drives efficiency allowing for increased focus on value-creating activities and reduce costs (SG&A). Key areas of savings are:
- Back office processes and fees related to controlling, statutory reporting, Intercompany and AP / AR processes
- Legal- and administrative processes and fees
- Labor relation efforts
- Creating the opportunity for refinancing and (debt) restructuring
- Simplified requirements for technology transformation
- Optimized interfaces and middleware landscapes
- Enhanced system-driven control frameworks and end-to-end compliance
Tax & Legal ambition
- Simplified operational tax management and de-risked Labor Law Landscape
- Furthermore, increased responsiveness to regulatory changes, supports to reduce risks and tighten the control framework by simplifying the corporate structure
- Increased control as it will bring early resolution to contingent liabilities
How we add value and enable you
Discover our Lab