Partner (Portfolio Lead Human Capital)
Consulting Human Capital
Gustav Mahlerlaan 2970
For navigation: Gustav Mahlerlaan 3004
1081 LA Amsterdam
Egon Hoppe is partner at Deloitte Consulting and works within the Human Capital practice as Porfolio Lead. He specializes in organization transformation, change management and leadership.Egon has more than 20 years of experience in leadership roles within the Dutch Armed Forces. He commanded a range of units in the field of military operations and law enforcement and was in the lead during several crisis situations in the Netherlands and on military missions abroad. To name a few he lead the counterterrorist units in the Netherlands, he commanded the units of the Dutch Military Police and as a general he commanded the Dutch military mission in Afghanistan. He is a strategic, creative and personal adviser, coach and facilitator. A down-to-earth and result-oriented team player, with strong communicative and analytic skills. Egon is passionate about helping companies becoming more effective through leadership development and team performance.
Overview of relevant project experience:
- Amsterdam Airport Schiphol – passenger flow-, experience and ecosystems
- Royal Dutch Marechaussee – Information driven approach to operations
- EU, Frontex: creating and delivering the European Master on Strategic Border Management
- EU, Frontex: EU and Frontex operations on borders in Greece
- Royal Dutch Airforce – Strategy, leadership and mentoring the strategic management team
- Dutch Air Traffic Organization – strategy, integration and change management
- Several large healthcare institutions – leadership, high performing team
- Dutch National Police – coaching of leaders and management teams
- Several organizations - future of work and people strategy.
Egon holds a masters degree from the Royal Dutch Military Academy and from the University of Utrecht. He also graduated from the Advanced Command and Staff College. He also took numerous courses in leadership. Crisis management and change management.