Valuation & Modeling
Valuation is a complex and sometimes controversial subject. It requires in-depth understanding of the economic, industry trends, the asset and its competitors, together with financial and non-financial information, as well as factors such as the legal and regulatory environment. Effective valuation advice combines the right blend of analysis, experience and professional judgment.
Who we are
Our Valuation group includes qualified ASAs, ACCAs, MBAs, PhDs, and CFA Charter holders and economists from a variety of backgrounds who bring to bear their qualifications and experience for the benefit of our clients. The Slovak group is a key member of our Central and Eastern Europe and Global Deloitte valuation network.
What we do
We have extensive experience of valuing shares, businesses, tangible and intangible assets in a variety of commercial and contentious contexts. Our commercial perspective is supported by technical rigour, in addition to the insights and experience gained from performing numerous major assignments in the Slovak Republic and internationally every year.
In addition to providing stand-alone valuation advice, we work closely with our industry and technical specialists across our four service lines – Audit, Tax, Consulting and Corporate Finance – to deliver an integrated solution tailored to our clients’ needs.
How we can help
Our team can assist your business wherever a question of valuation arises, including the following examples:
- M&A and investment analysis
- Litigation, arbitration, expert determination and disputes
- Restructuring, reorganisation, turnaround and recapitalization
- Regulatory reporting (in kind contributions, squeeze outs, share exchange transactions) required by the Slovak corporate and tax law
- Financial reporting including purchase price allocation and impairment testing
- Intellectual property valuation
- Business modelling for financial planning, capital raising, investment analysis
- Business Modelling
- Financial Reporting
- M&A and Investment Analysis
- Litigation, Arbitration, Expert Determination and Disputes
- Restructuring, Reorganization, Turnaround and Recapitalization
- Regulatory Reporting and Tax