Services to entities of retail and wholesale distribution industry
Events of the recent years resulted in many uncertainties in different sectors of the Ukrainian economy. And the sector of wholesale and retail trade is no exception. COVID-19 pandemic has given rise to new challenges for the entities of this sector that require non-standard solutions.
Our experts are specializing in the industry and will help you find unique solutions to varied strategic and operating business tasks.
The solutions will be developed based on our work experience with the entities of retail and wholesale distribution.
Our key service lines for the industry include:
Audit and accounting and financial reporting advisory services
- Audit of IFRS and UAS statutory financial statements.
- Audit readiness diagnostics.
- Transition to IFRS: complete or partial support of the process.
- Building or amending the process of IFRS financial statements preparation.
- Assisting in IFRS financial statements preparation.
We offer solutions aimed at adapting your business to key tax developments:
- Preparation of three-tier transfer pricing reporting;
- Advice on taxation of controlled foreign companies;
- Assessment of permanent representative office risks;
- Support during tax audits and their challenge under new procedures.
Financial advisory services
Specialists of Financial Advisory Services Department will help you:
- Identify risks that may arise in connection with the business you are planning to acquire and assess its real value;
- Prepare your business (or investment project) to fund raising or available debt restructuring by increasing its attractiveness and confidence in it in the eyes of potential lenders and investors.
Building sales and marketing processes
Developing electronic commerce strategies.
- Concept of work with electronic commerce (as part of general sales strategies or only sales via online channels).
- Building/optimizing business and operating model of online sales.
- Analyzing and optimizing the processes that support the customer experience of a buyer.
- Support in implementing new products/services focused on the customer experience.
Optimizing (centralizing) back-office processes
Assessment of current processes and preparation of a roadmap for their optimization.
- Developing a concept and supporting the process of centralizing functions (creating shared service centers).
- Conducting strategic sessions aimed at forming a functions development vision.
Integrated business planning
- Building an end-to-end planning process at the enterprise starting from the innovations implementation plan (Marketing Department), including Sales, Manufacturing, Procurement, Logistics, and Financial Departments.
Transformation of approaches to human resource (HR) management
- HR strategy development.
- Developing systems for managing performance and motivation, remuneration, growth, and training.
- Developing leadership growth programs based on leadership competences and capabilities.
- Analyzing and implementing the organization design.
- Examining corporate culture (CulturePath) and developing a transformation plan.
Transformation of HR function
- Developing HR function development strategies.
- Developing a model of highly effective HR function.