Structured Finance has been saved
Financial Advisory – Debt and Capital Advisory
Structured finance has the potential to enable businesses to raise substantial funding and manage the risks of assets held on their balance sheets. The Deloitte Debt and Capital Advisory structured finance team has extensive experience in bringing to market, structuring and executing structured finance transactions, advising and adding value for our clients through the full process of raising asset backed financing – from the identification of the funding need, through assessing possible structures, identifying investors, negotiating the transaction structure and execution of the transaction.
Benefitting from our proven track record and European presence, we have extensive knowledge of the structured finance market and can support across a wide range of topics, including:
- Feasibility analysis and market sounding
- Consideration of a range of different structures, including asset-backed lending, warehouses, private and public securitisations
- Identifying and engaging with investors
- Analytics & modelling including cash flow modelling, loan level data and investor reporting
- Project management and co-ordination
- Third party services (e.g. trustees and rating agencies) and documentation
We have supported businesses in a wide range of different sectors and asset classes, including:
As with any financing transaction, a thorough understanding of the technical details related to structured finance transactions is important in order to make the right strategic decisions. Our structured finance team can provide high quality support and guidance to our clients and with the benefit of colleagues in other disciplines such as Tax, Accounting and Audit from across the Deloitte network, we can offer a complete solution for our clients.