Managing Director | Deloitte Corporate Finance LLC
200 Renaissance Center
Tony is a managing director in the Deloitte Corporate Finance LLC (DCF) Industrials Group, where he focuses primarily on the metals and industrial equipment industries. He has more than 15 years of investment banking experience advising on acquisitions, sale mandates, divestitures, and other transaction-related assignments. Tony has advised on more than 90 M&A transactions, representing approximately $12 billion in transaction value and including more than 50 cross-border transactions, representing over $4.2 billion in transaction value. He has advised on multiple cross-border transactions in various countries including Brazil, Canada, China, Germany, India, Mexico, Russia, and South Africa. He has provided advisory services to companies in multiple industry sectors, including automotive, metals processing and distribution, industrial products and services, and general manufacturing.
- Lead advisor on sale of the Detroit Salt Company to The Kissner Group
- Lead advisor to Chrysler on numerous divestitures including Huntsville Electronics
- Lead advisor to ThyssenKrupp Budd Co. on the divestiture of ThyssenKrupp Stahl Co. to Speyside Equity LLC
- Lead advisor on the sale of American Piping Products, Inc. to The Edgewater Funds
- Lead advisor to Owens-Illinois, Inc. on the acquisitions of Zhaoqing Jiaxin Glass Co., Ltd. and Hebei Rixin Glass Group Co., Ltd.
- Frequently involved in seminars and other M&A-related speaking engagements for various organizations, including the University of Minnesota Carlson School of Management and Capital University Law School
- Served as a judge at the University of Michigan's annual Michigan Business Challenge competition
- Collaborates on M&A-related white papers with a specific focus on automotive, metals, and cross-border transactions
Education & Certifications
- University of Michigan Business School: BBA, with Honors
This biography may refer to client engagements performed prior to joining DCF.
Divestiture M&A News 2016 Q1