Industrial Services and Energy & Resources Leader
Managing Director | Deloitte Corporate Finance LLC
550 S. Tryon Street
Based in Charlotte, Eric is a managing director with Deloitte Corporate Finance LLC (DCF) and head of its Industrial Services and Energy & Resources groups. Prior to joining DCF, Eric served as a managing director and co-founding partner at McColl Partners, LLC. There he served as co-head of the firm's Infrastructure & Industrials group. His transaction experience includes buy-side and sell-side assignments within numerous sectors of the infrastructure, industrials, and business services industries, including energy services, engineering and construction, building products, commercial services, consulting, transportation and logistics, education and training, and rental services.
Prior to joining DCF, Eric was at Bowles Hollowell Conner/First Union Securities. Eric also worked at NationsBanc Montgomery Securities, where he served in both its corporate finance and mergers and acquisitions groups.
- Advisor on the majority recapitalization of JS Held, a NY-based consulting firm specializing in construction consulting, property damage assessment, project and program management, and environmental, health & safety services, with Lovell Minnick Partners, a middle-market private equity firm
- Advisor on the sale of HP Products, the largest midwest-based distributor of safety and facility maintenance products, to Ferguson Enterprises Inc, a wholesale supplier of commercial and residential plumbing supplies and subsidiary of Wolseley plc.
- Advisor on the sale of Elkhorn Holdings, Inc., a leading turnkey provider of infrastructure construction and maintenance services to high-growth US energy sectors, to Wood Group, a global energy services company
- Advisor on the sale of Mathena, Inc., an oilfield manufacturing and rental services business, to the Weir Group PLC, a public UK-based manufacturer and service provider to multiple end markets
- Advisor on the $375 million capital raise for Turner Industries Group, LLC, a diversified provider of industrial maintenance and construction, pipe and vessel fabrication, environmental services, and associated other services primarily to the petrochemical industry
- Advisor on the sale of R.T. Dooley Construction Company, a construction management firm specializing in corporate headquarters and interiors, as well as mission-critical infrastructure, to the US division of Balfour Beatty PLC, a public UK-based construction and engineering company
- Co-advisor with Deloitte Corporate Finance Inc. (Canada) on the sale of Coastal Pacific Express, the largest British Columbia-based refrigerated trucking carrier, to VersaCold, Canada’s largest supply chain company focused on temperature sensitive products
- Advisor on the sale of Southern Star Concrete, Inc., a portfolio company of Texas Growth Fund and Austin Ventures, to Compania de Cemento Argos S.A., a public company based in Medellin, Colombia
- Board of Advisors of the Boy Scouts of America, Mecklenburg County Council (N.C.). Previously served as its vice president-Finance
Education & Certifications
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill: MBA
- University of Rhode Island: BA, Finance
Transactions presented may include transactions for which DCF professionals provided services prior to joining Deloitte Corporate Finance LLC.
Energy M&A update: Q1 2018
Industrials M&A update: Q1 2018