Matthew R. Meyer
Managing Director | Deloitte Corporate Finance LLC
555 West 5th Street
Matt is a managing director with Deloitte Corporate Finance LLC's (DCF) team in Los Angeles and focuses on the consumer products sector. Matt has more than 15 years of investment banking experience advising both middle market and Fortune 500 clients. Matt has represented both public and private companies, including C-Corps, S-Corps, and various partnerships. Matt's corporate finance experience includes advising clients on all aspects of mergers and acquisitions, including both sell- and buy-side advisory, capital raising in the private market, and valuation engagements. His industry experience includes food and beverage, consumer products, automotive, aerospace and defense, and energy.
- Lead advisor to GraceKennedy USA on its acquisition of LaFe Foods
- Lead advisor to Unilever on the sale of its Culver Specialty Brands division to B&G Foods
- Lead advisor to Bakkavor on the acquisition of Two Chefs on a Roll
- Lead advisor to Kraft Foods on the sale of its Fruit2O and Veryfine beverage brands and related assets to Sunny Delight Beverages Co.
- Advised Good Earth Corporation with respect to its sale to Tetley US Holdings Inc., a subsidiary of the Tetley Group Limited
- Advised Kellogg Company on the acquisitions of Keebler Foods Company, Kashi Company, and Mondo Baking Co.
Education & Certifications
- University of Michigan: BBA, with High Distinction
This biography may refer to client engagements performed prior to joining DCF.