Managing Director | Deloitte Corporate Finance LLC
550 S. Tryon Street
Matt is a managing director with Deloitte Corporate Finance LLC (DCF). Prior to joining DCF, Matt served as a managing director and partner at McColl Partners, LLC where he primarily focused on consumer and retail transactions.
Previously, he worked at CapitalSouth Partners, a middle-market private equity fund, where he gained principal investing experience in leveraged buyouts, acquisitions and growth financings, and recapitalizations. He also served as a corporate development associate at TITAN Technology Partners and as a research analyst on PaineWebber's equity derivatives trading desk in New York.
- Advisor to KeyImpact Sales & Systems, Inc. on its recapitalization with Eos Partners, L.P. and affiliates
- Advisor to Specialty Bakers, Inc. on its majority recapitalization with Stonebridge Partners
- Advisor to Gator Leasing, Inc. on its sale to Ryder Truck Rental, Inc.
- Advisor to D.N.K. Management Inc., a specialty retailer, on its recapitalization with Golden Gate Capital
- Advisor to Bushwacker, Inc. on its acquisition of Kalot Industries, Inc. d/b/a Stampede Products
- Advisor to Goldsboro Milling Company on its recapitalization of Butterball, LLC with Seaboard Corporation
- Advisor to the sole shareholder of Hooters of America, Inc. on its sale to H.I.G, Karp Reilly, and Chanticleer Capital
- Advisor to TrustHouse Services Group, a contract foodservice provider, on its recapitalization with Elior SA
- Advisor to the sale of Petri Baking Products, Inc. to Ralcorp Holdings, Inc.
- Advisor to Hy Cite Enterprises, LLC, a direct-selling cookware business, on its recapitalization with Palladium Equity Partners, LLC
- Advisor to American Importing Company, Inc. on its recapitalization with Gryphon Investors, Inc.
- Frequently attends consumer & retail trade shows and often participates as a speaker or panelist
- Active University of Virginia alumnus and speaks regularly on campus to students about careers in investment banking
Education & Certifications
- Northwestern University, Kellogg School of Management: MBA, Analytical Finance, Management Strategy & Entrepreneurship
- University of Virginia, McIntire School of Commerce: BS, Finance & Marketing
Transactions presented may include transactions for which DCF professionals provided services prior to joining Deloitte Corporate Finance LLC.
Deloitte Corporate Finance LLC Advises Buddy’s Holding Company LLC on its Partnership with CapitalSpring