Co-Head of Consumer & Retail Products and Services Group
Managing Director | Deloitte Corporate Finance LLC
650 S. Tryon Street
Matt is a Managing Director with Deloitte Corporate Finance as co-head of its Consumer & Retail Products and Services group. Prior to joining DCF, he served as a managing director and partner at McColl Partners where he primarily focused on consumer and retail transactions.
Previously, he worked at CapitalSouth Partners, a middle-market private equity fund, where he gained principal investing experience in leveraged buyouts, acquisition and growth financings, and recapitalizations. He also served as a Corporate Development Associate at TITAN Technology Partners and as a research analyst on PaineWebber’s equity derivatives trading desk in New York.
- Spice World, Inc. on its recapitalization with Palladium Equity Partners, LLC.
- Kar Nut Products Company in its recapitalization with Palladium Equity Partners.
- Nothing Bundt Cakes, LLC on its sale to Levine Leichtman Capital Partners.
- Strength of Nature LLC on its sale to Godrej Consumer Products Ltd.
- Tiger-Sul Products LLC on its sale to Platte River Equity.
- Petri Baking Products, Inc. on the sale to Ralcorp Holdings, Inc.
- Specialty Bakers, Inc. on its recapitalization with StoneBridge Partners.
- Klein-Becker USA on its sale of Strivectin to Catterton Partners.
- Hooters of America on its sale to H.I.G. and Karp Reilly.
- HyCite Enterprises on its recapitalization with Palladium Equity Partners.
- Bistro MD on its sale to AUA private equity Partners, LLC.
- Air Ventures on its sale to Emirates.
- Bone & Biscuit on its sale to PFM Capital, Inc.
- House & Garden, Inc. on its sale to Hydrofarm, Inc.
- Costanzo’s Bakery on its sale to PNC Riverarch Capital.
- JTM Foods, LLC (JJ’s Bakery) on its sale to a middle-market private equity firm.
- GSI Outdoors on its sale to Pelican International, Inc.
- Heidelberg Distributing Company on its sale to Redwood Capital Management.
- Vets Plus on its sale to a middle-market private equity firm.
- Soccer Shots Franchising on its sale to Susquehanna Private Capital.
Deloitte Corporate Finance LLC Advises Buddy’s Holding Company LLC on its Partnership with CapitalSpring