Managing Director | Deloitte Corporate Finance LLC
550 S. Tryon Street
Matt is a managing director with Deloitte Corporate Finance LLC (DCF). Prior to joining DCF, Matt served as a managing director and partner at McColl Partners, LLC where he primarily focused on consumer and retail transactions.
Previously, he worked at CapitalSouth Partners, a middle-market private equity fund, where he gained principal investing experience in leveraged buyouts, acquisitions and growth financings, and recapitalizations. He also served as a corporate development associate at TITAN Technology Partners and as a research analyst on PaineWebber's equity derivatives trading desk in New York.
- Advisor to KeyImpact Sales & Systems, Inc. on its recapitalization with Eos Partners, L.P. and affiliates
- Advisor to Specialty Bakers, Inc. on its majority recapitalization with Stonebridge Partners
- Advisor to Gator Leasing, Inc. on its sale to Ryder Truck Rental, Inc.
- Advisor to D.N.K. Management Inc., a specialty retailer, on its recapitalization with Golden Gate Capital
- Advisor to Bushwacker, Inc. on its acquisition of Kalot Industries, Inc. d/b/a Stampede Products
- Advisor to Goldsboro Milling Company on its recapitalization of Butterball, LLC with Seaboard Corporation
- Advisor to the sole shareholder of Hooters of America, Inc. on its sale to H.I.G, Karp Reilly, and Chanticleer Capital
- Advisor to TrustHouse Services Group, a contract foodservice provider, on its recapitalization with Elior SA
- Advisor to the sale of Petri Baking Products, Inc. to Ralcorp Holdings, Inc.
- Advisor to Hy Cite Enterprises, LLC, a direct-selling cookware business, on its recapitalization with Palladium Equity Partners, LLC
- Advisor to American Importing Company, Inc. on its recapitalization with Gryphon Investors, Inc.
- Frequently attends consumer & retail trade shows and often participates as a speaker or panelist
- Active University of Virginia alumnus and speaks regularly on campus to students about careers in investment banking
Education & Certifications
- Northwestern University, Kellogg School of Management: MBA, Analytical Finance, Management Strategy & Entrepreneurship
- University of Virginia, McIntire School of Commerce: BS, Finance & Marketing
Transactions presented may include transactions for which DCF professionals provided services prior to joining Deloitte Corporate Finance LLC.
Consumer products M&A update: Q1 2020
Deloitte Corporate Finance LLC Advises Buddy’s Holding Company LLC on its Partnership with CapitalSpring