Vice President | Deloitte Corporate Finance LLC
550 S. Tryon Street
Nick is a vice president with Deloitte Corporate Finance LLC (DCF) and provides investment banking services to middle-market clients. Nick has more than ten years of investment banking and capital markets advisory experience, including sell-side, restructuring, and capital raising engagements. Prior to joining DCF, he worked for McColl Partners LLC where he specialized in mergers and acquisitions.
Previously, Nick worked for Bank of America Merrill Lynch as part of their Restructuring Advisory practice and Banc of America Securities LLC as part of the Leveraged Finance practice. Additionally, while at Banc of America Securities, Nick executed principal investment transactions in private, distressed companies as part of the Special Situations group.
- Advisor to Partners in Leadership, Inc. on its majority recapitalization with Hammond, Kennedy, Whitney, & Company, Inc.
- Advisor to Strength of Nature Global LLC on its sale to Godrej Consumer Products Ltd.
- Advisor to Nothing Bundt Cakes on its sale to Levine Leichtman Capital Partners
- Advisor to S&D Coffee, Inc. on its sale to Cott Corporation
- Advisor to Tiger-Sul on its sale to Platte River Equity
- Advisor to Coastal Pacific Xpress Inc. on its sale to VersaCold Logistics Services
Education & Certifications
- Davidson College: BS, Physics
- Kellogg School of Management: MBA
Transactions presented may include transactions for which DCF professionals provided services prior to joining Deloitte Corporate Finance LLC.