Vice President | Deloitte Corporate Finance LLC
550 S. Tryon Street
Nick is a vice president with Deloitte Corporate Finance LLC (DCF) and provides investment banking services to middle-market clients. Nick has almost ten years of investment banking and capital markets advisory experience, including sell-side, restructuring, and capital raising engagements. Prior to joining DCF, he worked for McColl Partners LLC where he specialized in mergers and acquisitions.
Previously, Nick worked for Bank of America Merrill Lynch as part of their Restructuring Advisory practice and Banc of America Securities LLC as part of the Leveraged Finance practice. Additionally, while at Banc of America Securities, Nick executed nine principal investment transactions in private, distressed companies as part of the Special Situations group.
- Advisor to Bushwacker, Inc. on its sale to Lund International Holding Company, a portfolio company of Highlander Partners, L.P.
- Advisor to Ruprecht Company on its sale to Hosen Capital Ltd.
- Advisor to Specialty Commodities Inc., a portfolio company of Goldner Hawn Johnson & Morrison, on its sale to Archer Daniel Midlands Company
- Advisor to Vitalsmarts LC on its sale to PCDHC, an affiliate of Providence Equity Partners LLC
- Advisor to Enray Inc. on its sale to the J.M. Smucker Company
- Advisor to Royal Pet Supplies, Inc., a portfolio company of Quarry Capital Management, on its sale to Phillips Feed & Pet Supply, a portfolio company of AEA Investors LP
Education & Certifications
- Davidson College: BS, Physics
- Kellogg School of Management: MBA
Transactions presented may include transactions for which DCF professionals provided services while employed at McColl Partners LLC.