Industrial Products Leader
Managing Director | Deloitte Corporate Finance LLC
111 S. Wacker Drive
Will is the Americas leader for Deloitte Corporate Finance LLC (DCF). He also leads DCF's Industrial Products Group. Now based in Chicago, Will has worked professionally in the US, Europe, and Asia and specializes in leading complex cross-border M&A transactions.
Will has been a managing director with DCF in the US since October 2000. Prior to that he was an assistant director in the corporate finance division of Deloitte & Touche LLP in the United Kingdom.
- Advisor to GMI Group in its sale to Rock-Tenn Company
- Advisor to Tredagar Corporation on the acquisition of Terphane LLC
- Advisor to Fraser and Neave, Ltd. in the divestiture of their Thai Malaya Glass Business to Owens-Illinois, Inc.
- Advisor to MeadWestvaco Corporation in the divestiture of their AGI Packaging Business
- Advisor to Appleton Papers Inc. on the sale of C&H Packaging to the Interflex Group
- Advisor to Chesapeake Corp. on the sale of its Boxmore Plastics subsidiary to Pamodzi Investment Holdings
- Advisor to CPI Plastics on the sale of its Film Division to Mid-America Bag, LLC
- Advisor to Reynolds Packaging Group on the sale of its Medical Packaging Business
- Advisor to Multi-Color Corporation in its acquisition of Collotype International Holdings Pty. Ltd.
- Advisor to US Corrugated Inc. in its acquisition of select assets of Longview Fibre Inc.
- Advisor to Duni AB in the sale of Duni Americas to Norwest Equity Partners
- Advisor to Four M Investments LLC, in its acquisition of LINPAC Inc.
- Member, Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland
Education & Certifications
- University of Edinburgh: MA
Transactions presented may include transactions for which DCF professionals provided services prior to joining Deloitte Corporate Finance LLC.
Packaging M&A update: Q1 2017
Industrials M&A update: Q1 2017