Faces of Deloitte Analytics
Data Visualization Specialists
Mətn ilə tanış olun
Deloitte Analytics is looking for data visualization specialists in a number of countries across its global operation. Successful candidates will work on a diverse range of multi-disciplinary analytics projects requiring the building of high-impact visuals to provide feedback to clients and finding new ways to express complex scenarios in intuitive and easy to understand ways.
These positions are earmarked for top-talent that would combine a sharp analytical mind with hands-on experience in data mining, ideally in advanced quantitative research, plus a natural gift for communicating and presenting complex analytical findings to stake holders.
A full listing of data visualization responsibilities would include the following:
- providing value-add analysis to business through use of visualization software to guide analysis, drawing implications from analysis, and synthesizing into clear communications
- understanding how data flows within various systems to provide input on requirements for databases to ensure data is organized properly for reporting/analytics
- working closely with data quality teams to ensure data integrity & completeness
- developing business requirements to drive functional specifications for reporting applications
- working with business and cross-functional teams to thoroughly document reporting processes and systems
- the acquisition, management, and documentation of data (including geo-spatial data)
- working with clients / client service teams to plan and carry out data analyses
- participating in proposal writing, client deliverables and research papers
- creating visualizations from data / GIS data analysis for inclusion in proposals, reports, papers and multi-media projects
Primary job functions can vary according to role and specific country recruiting needs, and successful candidates are likely to have a selection of skills, with deep experience in two or more of these areas.