Round table for representatives of Automotive companies
3 June 2014, Ambassador Hotel, Kaluga
Deloitte CIS, in cooperation with the administration of Kaluga Oblast would like to invite you to participate in a round table discussion for representatives of companies in the Automotive sector. The event will take place on 3 June 2014 at the Ambassador Hotel in Kaluga.
The global automotive market is in a state of constant development, while, the Russian automotive industry currently faces a number of significant challenges, including: reduced sales volumes, increased competition, changing consumer habits including increased expectations, and constant changes to legislation regulating disposal tariffs, local content and transfer pricing.
- Welcome address from representatives of the administration of Kaluga Oblast
- Automotive consumer preferences of Generation Y (findings of annual Deloitte survey)
- Transfer pricing operating model and business model optimisation as to the automotive sector
- Market observations of specialists from Forensic Investigation and Dispute Advisory group
- Quality management and unified dealer management system (DMS) as a tool to control operations of retailer
- Factory construction in Kaluga Oblast: review of a successfully-delivered project
- Budgeting - integrated approach to business performance management for automotive companies
The round table will include representatives from leading Automotive companies and government authorities. The event will provide you with a forum to discuss hot topics related to the Automotive industry.
The agenda of the forthcoming round table
Date: 3 June 2014
Time: 14:00 – 17:30 (Registration opens at 13:30)
Venue: Ambassador Hotel, Kaluga hall (1 floor), 6 Avtomobilnaya St., Kaluga, Russia
The event will be free of charge. The number of places is limited, so please confirm your participation as soon as possible. The event will be delivered in Russian and English, and we can arrange for interpreting services if necessary. If you require these services, please indicate as such in the “Notes” field on the registration form.
Please contact Ivashina Vera if you have any questions.