Information leakage prevention
All organizations hold sensitive data that customers, business partners, regulators, shareholders and the board expect them to protect. Despite this, high profile security breaches involving personal and corporate data continue.
The impact of regulatory intervention combined with negative publicity and public perception is prompting organizations to take immediate measures to understand the sensitive information they hold, how it is controlled and how to prevent it from being leaked.
Mətn ilə tanış olun
- Information flow analysis to understand how the organization currently manages sensitive information, where that information is stored, who is using it and how it is processed
- Assessment of the likelihood and impact of information loss
- Review of how the information is handled and the controls in place
- Development of remediation plans
- Assistance with the selection and implementation of automated DLP solution