Cyber and strategic risk
Face the future with confidence
Reimagine resilience with cyber and strategic risk management
Resilience is the most valuable asset for an organization in today’s increasingly complex world. We are here to help you reimagine and action it. Reduce the impact and frequency of unseen events.
Purpose is a powerful catalyst to protect your business through adversity, helping it thrive on the other side. We’ll help you define your purpose, providing visibility and actionable insights designed to improve resourcefulness, manage threats, and steer through challenges responsibly.
The power of collaboration
Resilient businesses not only survive, but thrive through adversity. Deloitte’s cyber and strategic risk practice is dedicated to helping businesses build that resilience in today’s unpredictable world.
More than ever, risk seems to come from every angle. From divisive political discourse to the immediate climate crisis, racial inequality, and seemingly insurmountable challenges in trade and commerce. While many companies depend on increasingly complex global ecosystems, if you can anticipate the next crisis, you can show your resilience and emerge stronger from adversity.
Resilience is the ability to adapt rapidly to changing markets, new threats, and disruptive competition, learning lessons from each. More than merely responding positively to change, resilient organizations seek to be part of it, influence it. They are empowered to take up new challenges, partner with third parties, and learn from every experience.
We work alongside organizations to help them reimagine risk to drive core business objectives, from cyber and strategic risk, to sustainability and reputation building. Ultimately, helping you connect with consumers who expect businesses to positive impact for people and planet.
Our cyber and strategic risk services help you see problems from an ecosystem and enterprise level, allowing you to maximize your potential and uncover strategic opportunities. Be faster, more innovative, and more resilient in the face of adversity.
As a world leader in professional services, our depth and breadth of knowledge is right there with you. Together, we build and connect trust, creating the resilience and security to grow your business in responsible, sustainable ways. Be more confident for the future.
How we can help:
- Advising, implementing and operating a comprehensive portfolio of cyber solutions and services to suit clients’ current industry sector requirements and enterprise-wide needs
- Anticipating and preparing for the cyber risks of the future
Crisis and resilience
- Helping organizations assess and monitor risks that could cause crises, prevent and avoid crises when possible
- Establishing response plans for potential crises as well as intelligently design processes, standards and delivery of services to create a robust organization
- Transforming technology services to be able to withstand operational stresses, cyber-attacks and constant change
Purpose and brand
Strategy, Brand & Reputation helps organizations manage risks in order to achieve their organizational objectives, minimizing threats and maximizing opportunity by understanding, analyzing, and addressing risk at an enterprise level. We help you understand measure, track and value your organization’s reputation and provide insights for better decision-making and reporting.
ESG and sustainability
- Helping organizations define a roadmap to transition to a low carbon economy
- Navigating increasing pressures from investors, regulators, governments, consumers and internal stakeholders.
- Developing sustainable supply chains, circular models of production and consumption, and better environment, social, and corporate governance integration and reporting
- Enhancing risk resilience to protect and improve margins and build brand value
- Helping organizations evaluate and manage the risks associated with third parties (outsourcers, licensees, alliances, suppliers)
- Maximizing the performance of the extended enterprise and achieving strategic business objectives
- Optimizing IT costs and limiting operational, financial, and legal risk related to the ownership and use of software, through point-in-time solutions and ongoing managed service solutions
Awards and recognition
Read what third party, independent analyst firms Gartner, Forrester, IDC and others are saying about Deloitte.
Access the global site
Deloitte offers you a new way to embed continuous advantage by delivering the right combination of hard-to-source domain and industry talent, technology and transformation know-how, where they’re needed most.
Resilient organizations don’t just survive—they thrive in an unpredictable world. They take on new challenges with confidence. Have the ability to adapt rapidly to changing markets, new threats, and disruptive competition.