Organizations are exploring the introduction and use of digital technologies in their businesses.
This affects them at two levels. Firstly, the use of new digital technologies exposes these organizations to emerging risks in their business models and operations. Secondly, the new digital technologies create new ways to prevent, manage, detect, and correct risk exposures in their operations. Through our advisory services, digital assets, and digital technology enablement, clients can address these challenges.
How we can help:
- Finding opportunities for new digital technologies like artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning, robotics, cloud, Internet of Things, and big data analytics to manage, detect and control risks in innovative ways
- Increases effectiveness and efficiency of digital controls
- Providing comprehensive guidance to employ new digital technologies to modernize a your control framework
- Applying digital technologies to revamp the aspects of governance, people, and processes in the internal control framework
- Helping clients to understand, govern, and address potential trouble spots that leading-edge technologies present
- Safeguarding our client interests by reducing their digital risk exposures, freeing them to focus their attention on the achievement of their strategic digital objectives in a safe manner
- Ensuring insights garnered or decisions made by AI algorithms are fair, ethical, safe and explainable
- Investigating AI models developed by our clients and providing confidence that the algorithms contained in them perform as expected
- Helping clients find uses for Deloitte’s proprietary AI algorithms and deploy them to solve real world risk problems faced by businesses