Investigations and Remediation | Deloitte Switzerland has been added to your bookmarks.
Investigations and Remediation
Deloitte helps clients act quickly and confidently in the face of financial crime, regulatory concerns and actions, or sensitive internal investigations into fraud, corruption and other misconduct.
We are an expert led and technology driven team who combine forensic accounting and investigative skills with leading edge technology and advanced data analytics techniques to offer innovative solutions to our clients’ legal, regulatory and financial crime problems.
Our global network allows us to combine an understanding of local business cultures and regulatory issues to find a path to a successful resolution, and leave the client better-prepared to protect their assets and reputation.
- Anti-bribery & corruption issues
- Allegations of fraud or market abuse
- AML & economic/trade sanction breaches
- Internal investigation of whistle blower allegations
- Suspected tax evasion (cross-border compliance)
- Other regulatory requests for in-depth analysis or review
- Individual screening/background checks
Benefits we bring
- Experienced, agile and multidisciplinary team
- Deployment of proven global forensic delivery framework to ensure rigour, quality and consistency
- Use of regulatory approved approaches, methodologies and templates
- Insight driven technology and innovative solutions to drive through multiple and complex data sets in order to draw out key findings in an expedient manner
- Transformational project leadership and management, driving efficiency and effectiveness by optimizing processes
- Financial Crime Investigations and Remediation – including Lookbacks (such as AML/KYC, Sanctions, ABC and Anti-Trust)
- Regulatory Enforcement Reviews and Remediation
- Fraud, Accounting, Corruption and Misconduct Investigations
- Crisis support & response