Carve-Out and Vendor Assistance | Deloitte Switzerland | Solutions has been added to your bookmarks.
Carve-Out and Vendor Assistance
Optimising the outcome
Clients looking to divest are usually aiming to optimize the outcome of the divestment decision and manage the required time for the preparation of the process. We will work with the seller to complement existing skills and resources and help address the challenges before and during the divestment process. By combining financial and operational carve-out expertise we ensure highest value to the project.
During a carve-out, key operational elements are separated. Deloitte works with the client to set up appropriate processes and analyses which provides the client with detailed information, and subsequently comfort about the robustness of its standalone operations.
We will work with the client to ensure a professional preparation of historic financial information in compliance with the applicable accounting standards and considering relevant operational separation aspects, and provide a sound basis for the target company’s future reporting, for example as a listed entity.
Our Carve-out team supports with:
- Preparing historical financial information where we apply newest analytical tools (iDeal) thereby increasing efficiency and being more effective,
- developing a clear and properly supported financial plan and a vision of how the remaining business will operate after divestment,
- highlighting the future value for potential buyers,
- ensuring proper planning and preparation, on a strategic, operational and financial level,
- identifying and resolving issues early in the process, before they cause undue delay or jeopardise the deal.
Our VA team provides an integrated vendor assistance (VA) services offering utilising extensive divestment process experience to help our clients set-up an efficient divestment process.
We are cabable to offer assistance at every stage on the divestment process, and will tailor our involvement according to our client’s requirements.
Our VA team offer the following services:
- Portfolio review,
- Transactional readiness review,
- Project management,
- Separation planning and implementation,
- Data room support,
- Commercial/operational review,
- Vendor Due Diligence,
- Pensions and human capital support,
- Sales purchase agreement support,
- Tax review and structuring,
- Financial reporting procedures and transaction advisory,
- Treasury support.