Consumer Products Publications
We regularly publish thought leadership to help our clients understand the ever-changing industry. With a dedicated team of professionals focused on research, analysis and reporting, we aim at providing you with insightful industry perspectives.
- Big data-driven consumer insights
big data-driven consumer insights will become the most important step for brands to go through the whole process from comprehensive insights to strategic design and execution.
- Deloitte-SECOO CIIE Blue Paper 2019
Luxury goods consumption booming in lower-tier cities with younger consumer base, male consumers and mobile entertainment the buzzwords
- Deloitte, CCOIC and AliResearch release Chinese Imported Consumer Goods Market Report
Probing the new drivers of China's imported consumer goods market
- Global Fashion & Luxury Private Equity and Investors Survey 2019
The report analyzes the luxury market trends and the M&A activities of the sector.
- The adoption of disruptive technologies in the consumer products industry - Spotlight on artificial intelligence
Consumer products organizations can leverage artificial intelligence solutions to improve efficiencies, personalize offerings, and achieve a coveted outcome—consumer delight.
- The adoption of disruptive technologies in the consumer products industry
Disruptive technologies are often redefining the way consumer products companies are doing business. Blockchain can potentially help them create more value, achieve operational efficiencies, and enhance customer experience.
- A gargantuan market with increasing openness: Chinese Imported Consumer Goods Market Report
The report provides an in-depth analysis of the latest trends of the Chinese imported consumer goods market and essential insights for international brands that aim to access the China market.
- Global Powers of Luxury Goods 2018
The report identifies the 100 largest luxury goods companies around the world based on publicly available data for FY2016 (which we define as financial years ending within the 12 months to June 2017), and evaluates their performance across geographies and product sectors.
- Global Powers of Luxury Goods 2017
It examines and lists the 100 largest luxury goods companies globally, based on publicly available data for consolidated sales of luxury goods in financial year 2015. It also provides an outlook on the global economy and discusses the key forces shaping the luxury market.
- Global Powers of Luxury Goods 2016
It examines and lists the 100 largest luxury goods companies globally, based on publicly available data for consolidated sales of luxury goods in financial year 2014. It also provides an outlook on the global economy; an analysis of merger and acquisition activity in the industry and discusses the key forces shaping the luxury market.
- Navigating the Chinese Digital Divide-Addressing the evolving needs of Chinese Customers
The whitepaper showcases how Chinese consumers continue to visit brick and mortar stores; however, digital is growing and increasingly impacting their in-store behaviours and ultimately, brick and mortar sales.
- The Deloitte Consumer Review: Digital Predictions 2015
Consumer connectivity and device convergence continue to challenge and disrupt the consumer market. Understanding how these trends are developing and will continue to develop remains a differentiator among consumer businesses.
- Sustainability for consumer business companies: A story of growth
Sustainability has become a primary driver for strategic product and business model innovation
- Global Powers of Consumer Products 2014
The world’s 250 largest consumer products companies generated sales in excess of $3.1 trillion in fiscal 2012 (which encompasses fiscal years ended through June 2013).
- Global Powers of Luxury Goods 2014
The world’s 75 largest luxury goods companies generated luxury goods sales of $171.8 billion through the end of last fiscal year.
- The food value chain: A challenge for the next century
Pressure on the global food supply chain is only going to intensify. And the problem can't be addressed by one group alone.
- Consumer 2020
Predictions about how our attitudes and patterns of consumption will change over the next decade.