Deloitte Benchmark Survey & Diagnostic Check 2017 for Workforce Planning and Labor Cost Management
About the survey
Deloitte Consulting invites our clients to our 2017 Benchmark Survey & Diagnostic Check regarding workforce planning and labor cost management.
It is essential to gather and analyse extensive amounts of information in order to make proper business decisions. However, the reality is that in China, it is difficult to obtain useful benchmark data regarding workforce planning and labor cost management. Under these circumstances, our benchmark survey will provide valuable information for business decision for all participating companies.
Three values participating companies will gain:
- Benchmark the level and position of HR productivity in the market
- Understand KPIs of competitors such as their ratios of front to back-office staff, which are vital to improving employee productivity
- Utilize the survey for clues on how to improve employee productivity
The benchmark survey report will be provided free of charge only to participating companies around February 2017.
※ Data will be collected based on the questionnaire responses of participating companies. A report (approx. 100 pages) will be issued about the following benchmarks, which will be categorized and organized by industry, number of employees, company size, sales volume, region, etc.
※ Please also forward this survey to your subsidiaries to enable more accurate analysis.
Until Jan. 11, 2017 (Wed.)
Until Jan. 13, 2017 (Fri.)
Survey target industries:
- Automotive-related Industries
- Technology, Media & Telecommunications
- Consumer Business
- Financial Services
※ We also welcome companies from other industries to participate.
Please apply through the following website:
- Please noted that the survey is provided by Chinese and Japanese.
- After your application is accepted, we will guide you on how to complete the survey.
- In addition, the survey can be completed and submitted online.
- We may need to contact you by mail for further clarification on your responses.
※ As for the application and imputing answers through the URL above, your data will be protected by SSL encryption.
Contact info for inquiries
Please feel free to contact the person in charge below if you have any inquiries.
- E-mail: email@example.com
- TEL: 010-8520-7833 (direct)
Chinese Service: HU Jian, ZHOU Ruiqi
Japanese/ English Service: KONNO Yasuhide, MITA Yukiko
*Please call from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m., 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. (weekdays)