Tax Webcast October 2019
Cyprus Tax Webcasts
Welcome to our 5 minute tax update broadcasted monthly. The aim of our tax webcasts is to provide a brief summary of local and international tax events impacting Cyprus.
In this Tax Webcast, we cover the following topics:
1. Local tax developments
1. 1 2018 Corporate Income Tax Return (T.D.4)
1. 3 Tax bill to strengthen government’s tax collecting capabilities and combat tax evasion
2. International developments
2. 1 First judicial ruling on 'beneficial ownership' of interest income from a tax treaty standpoint
2. 2 Tax bill for a dispute mechanism between Member States to eliminate double taxation
3. Tax treaties update
3.1 New Cyprus – Egypt treaty for the avoidance of double taxation
4. Tax diary
31 October 2019
- No deadlines
30 November 2019
- No deadlines
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee, and its network of member firms, each of which is a legally separate and independent entity. Please see www.deloitte.com/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited and its member firms.
Please note that the comments made in this presentation, to some extent, are based on material obtained from sources outside Deloitte.
This communication contains general information only, and none of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, its member firms, or their related entities (collectively, the ″Deloitte network″) is, by means of this video, rendering professional advice or services.
No entity in the Deloitte network shall be responsible for any loss whatsoever sustained by any person who relies on this video.