Technology Fast 500™ Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA)
Overview of the 2017 winners
The companies in the Technology Fast 500 EMEA not only combine outstanding innovation, entrepreneurial spirit, and growth. With their innovative business models, they also show new paths for companies to follow in the future. We are pleased to recognize 24 German companies among the Top 500 of the best. We especially congratulate Lesara GmbH for second place.
Already in its 17th year, Deloitte awards the Technology Fast 500 EMEA to fast-growing companies from 18 countries, including Belgium, Netherlands, Finland, Italy, UK, France, Germany, und Turkey.
Technology Fast 500 EMEA is the relevant program for European companies. It recognizes the fastest-growing technology companies from the Europe, Middle East and Africa region. Linking the German Technology Fast program and the European Fast 500 program means that the top 50 German companies are automatically included, becoming part of a presentation and contact forum with a European dimension.
The award has long since become a quality seal and recognized competitive factor for entrepreneurial success. Separate application is not required.
Technology Fast 500 2017 EMEA Ranking
The Technology Fast 500 Europe, Middle East & Africa Top Ten are listed below by company, country, industry sector and three year growth percentage. For the full ranking list, download the report pdf.
Top 10 ranked companies 2017
|Company Name||Location||Industry Category||Growth Percentage|
|1||Deliveroo (Roofoods Limited)
|3||Guide to Iceland
|5||Bloom & Wild
|9||Prusa Research s.r.o.
|10||Fingerprint Cards AB
- 2017 marks the 17th year of Deloitte Technology Fast 500 program
- The 2017 EMEA winners represent 18 countries across Europe
- The top 10 ranked companies represent seven countries: United Kingdom, Germany, Iceland, Israel, Czech Republic, Lithuania and Sweden
- The average growth rate for the 2017 EMEA list is 1,377%
Growth for individual companies on the list ranged from 220% to 107,117%
- Software companies dominated this year’s rankings (334 companies)
- France had the most winners in the Technology Fast 500 for EMEA for a seventh consecutive year
- The EMEA winners’ event was held on Thursday, 7 December 2017 in Paris
A deeper look at this year's rankings
The infographic provides additional detail about this year’s winners, including geography and industry sector.