Employee Mobility | International Transfers
For companies with global operations, employee mobility is often a key component of their strategic plans. Businesses need to organize and coordinate international postings of employees including material needs, remuneration and legal matters, quickly and in a cost-effective manner.
In order to achieve this Deloitte Legal assists businesses with:
- Design of international mobility policies
- Drafting of international employment agreement and assignment letters
- Advice on social security coverage
- Design of expatriate employee remuneration
- Issues related to repatriation and termination of assignments
- Relocation of employees/assignment of new tasks
Deloitte Legal lawyers work closely with Deloitte colleagues in tax and human capital consulting to bring businesses the guidance they need to make and implement informed business decisions. Deloitte stands apart in the global mobility space in terms of capabilities and worldwide reach.