Providing leadership and direction in critical situations
We help making smart decisions on commercial, operational, financial and strategic issues and help businesses that are struggling through to execution of restructuring solutions. We have deep insights on several industries and we tailor dedicated teams for each engagement’s special requirements.
We provide Creditor & Corporate Advisory through Business Reviews (either company or creditor side) and world class execution of restructuring solutions. Through a Business Review, we
- assess a business / division’s market attractiveness and strategy
- review financial projections as a realistic basis for decision making
- provide valuation / review options available to stakeholders
- support in developing a restructuring proposal
Cash forecasting and liquidity:
Where there is a need to stabilize cash position and improve forecasting accuracy, we
- assess liquidity requirements and provide an independent view of cash requirements and cash management options
- establish a rolling cash flow forecast to instill visibility of future cash flow to support decision making
- provide coaching, advisory support and hands-on assistance
Short-term cash management is often a necessary component in distressed situations to buy the time required to prepare, negotiate and execute a turnaround plan.
Working capital improvement:
We provide assessment of opportunities for improving working capital and develop a “blueprint” for the implementation or selected opportunities in conjunction with our finance and operations teams.
M&A and Corporate Finance Advisory:
As part of the reorganization we provide
- consideration of potential buyers
- disposal of non-core activities
- exit considerations.