Cyber, cyber everywhere
Is your cyber strategy everywhere too?
Organizations are embedding connected digital technologies in their information technologies, operational technologies, and end products, making cyber a top organizational priority. Innovating fast is now contingent on a well-orchestrated cyber program.
Cyber vulnerabilities are seemingly everywhere. While many organizations recognize these vulnerabilities as a top concern, there is a missed opportunity for cyber to become a core enabler of digital transformation – while creating a safe environment for innovation.
In this article, we present the critical importance of having a cyber strategy that is positioned to drive business growth. Topics discussed include:
- Cyber implications beyond just IT. This includes C-suite executives in charge of supply chain, innovation, operations, marketing, and procurement and facilities.
- Addressing the standardization challenge. Cyber environments should include IT, operational technology, and customer-facing products and services.
- Establishing a coordinated governance model by raising the board’s awareness and creating an integrated governance model that aligns to key strategies.
- Cultivating communities of learning by expanding cyber learning partners both within and outside the enterprise.
- Taking a cyber inventory by documenting critical assets and identifying “crown jewels” that give a competitive advantage.
Visit the full article to learn more about how to reap the benefits of digitally-enabled technologies by adopting a “cyber everywhere” strategy.
Explore the 25th issue of Deloitte Review.
Deloitte Insights at your fingertips
The Deloitte Insights app delivers the best insights from Deloitte and news from Dow Jones directly to your mobile device. Download the app today from the App Store and Google Play.