Budapest, 19 October 2020
We inform you Deloitte Central Europe (hereinafter referred to as: Deloitte CE) uses a common system for marketing purposes (ONYX) and all marketing activities will be realized through this system. Deloitte CE entities’ marketing departments and the regional marketing department has access to this system and to the contact data uploaded into the system.
Purposes of data processing (depending of the given consent):
· Conducting business activities of Deloitte CE
· Managing sales opportunities for Deloitte CE
· Building the profile of the data subject by analysing the personal preferences, behaviours and interests in order to be able to get the targeted content or offer for the entity
· Email marketing (contacting and managing preferences)
· Organizing the event, regarding photos and videos archiving the event by taking photos and videos, presenting the activity of the data controller, promotion of similar events, supporting the marketing and PR activity of the data controller (only applicable if I am actually registering for event).
· Organizing the webinar (only applicable if I am are actually registering for webinar).
Data controller(s) of personal data:
The below entities - as joint controllers - forming Deloitte in Hungary.
· Deloitte Advisory and Management Consulting Private Limited Company, Dozsa Gyorgy ut 84/C, 1068 Budapest, Hungary
· Deloitte Auditing and Consulting Ltd., Dozsa Gyorgy ut 84/C, 1068 Budapest, Hungary
· Deloitte CRS Limited Liability Company, Dozsa Gyorgy ut 84/C, 1068 Budapest, Hungary
· Deloitte Legal Göndöcz and Partners Law Firm, Dozsa Gyorgy ut 84/C, 1068 Budapest, Hungary
· Onyx Knox Sp. z o.o., ul. Kurhan 12, 02-203 Warszawa, Poland
· Deloitte CE Business Service Sp. z o.o., Al. Jana Pawla II 22, 00-133 Warsaw, Poland
· Deloitte Central Europe Service Centre s.r.o., Karolinská 654/2, 186 00, Prague 8, Czech Republic
· Deloitte CZ Services s.r.o., Karolinská 654/2, 186 00, Prague 8, Czech Republic
· con4PAS, s.r.o., Novodvorská 1010/14, 142 01 Prague 4 – Lhotka, Czech Republic
· SI-Consulting Sp. z o.o., Slezna Str. 118, 53-111 Wroclaw, Poland
· Microsoft Corporation, One Microsoft Way, Redmond, WA 98052, USA
· LogMeIn, Inc. 333 Summer Street Boston, MA 02210, USA (only in case of event registration).
Regarding photos and videos taken during the events (the photos and videos will not be recorded in the marketing system):
· Service providers (photographer, video makers)
· Deloitte CE Business Service Sp. z o.o., Al. Jana Pawla II 22, 00-133 Warsaw, Poland (server operation)
In case where the data processing include the transfer outside of the European Union (EU) the transfer is based on EU approved standard contractual clauses, thus ensuring an adequate level of personal data protection as required by the applicable data protection laws. The personal data controllers and data processors shall establish technological, physical, administrative and procedural safeguards all in line with the industry accepted standards in order to protect and ensure the confidentiality, integrity or accessibility of the personal data processed; prevent the unauthorized use of or unauthorized access to the personal data or prevent a personal data breach (security incident) in accordance with Deloitte CE instructions, policies and applicable laws.
Recipients of personal data: The personal data will be made accessible to the following categories of recipients: the authorized employees and representatives of the above listed controllers and processors and to Deloitte CE group of companies.
The personal data might be made available to other service providers, as data processors, in case Deloitte Hungary decides to change its direct marketing platform. In this case the data subject will be informed about the new eventual data processor(s), and data of data subject might be transferred to this new platform and its provider, subject to the purpose, scope of personal data and other conditions stay the same.
The personal data may be also disclosed to the competent authorities as authorized by the applicable laws.
The period for which the personal data will be processed: The data will be processed until the consent is revoked or in case of lack of such withdrawal as long as it is necessary in relation to the purposes described above, but no longer than 10 (ten) years from the collection of the data , as well as granting the consent. After the indicated period expires or the data subject requests deletion or object the data processing or the data controllers become aware of the inaccuracy of the personal data and the data subject refuses or misses to provide accurate data, the personal data will be permanently deleted. The controller may retain limited scope of personal data in order to prove compliance with the applicable laws.
The consent is given voluntarily but the processing of the personal data is necessary to fulfil the purposes described here-above. If consent is not granted or the data subject later sends a request for rectification or erasure of data, and withdraw the consent, this will mean that the data subject will have no possibility to participate in marketing or promotional activities or receive any newsletters or offers from Deloitte in Hungary.
The data subject has right to refuse to grant consent, and withdraw the granted consent at any time, in such a case the data controller will delete the data. The data subject also has right to ask for information about the data processing, request for access to the personal data and obtain a copy of personal data. The data subject also has right to data portability and to obtain rectification of personal data also restriction of the data processing. The data subject has the right to object at any time to processing of personal data, in which case the personal data will no longer be processed, the data will be deleted. Deloitte Advisory and Management Consulting Private Limited Company is the appointed data controller to reply and process all queries of the data subjects. Data subjects are kindly asked to send e-mail regarding the above data subject rights or queries to email@example.com. Data subject shall be entitled to exercise his or her rights against each controller.
Personal data collected in relation to the above described purposes (preferences, behaviours and choice of marketing content) may be used as a basis for automated decisions leading to the identification of sales opportunities within Deloitte in Hungary. Deloitte in Hungary continuously monitors and records whether the online newsletters are deleted unread or are opened, how many times the data subject clicked on the links included and decides accordingly what other topics may be of interest to the organisation contacted through the email address.
In case the data subject considers that the processing of personal data infringes the applicable laws the data subject has the right to initiate a court proceeding against the data controller for indemnification at the court competent based on permanent or temporary residence of the data subject, or lodge a complaint with a Hungarian National Authority for Data Protection and Freedom of Information (address: 1055 Budapest, Falk Miksa utca 9-11., postal address: 1374 Budapest, Pf. 603., e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, website: https://naih.hu/). The court acts out of turn.
1. “Deloitte in Hungary” is the collective denomination of the following entities: Deloitte Advisory and Management Consulting Private Limited Company, Dozsa Gyorgy ut 84/C, 1068 Budapest, Hungary (company registration number: 01-10-044100); Deloitte Auditing and Consulting Ltd., Dozsa Gyorgy ut 84/C, 1068 Budapest, Hungary (vompany registration number: 01-09-071057); Deloitte CRS Limited Liability Company, Dozsa Gyorgy ut 84/C, 1068 Budapest, Hungary (company registration number: 01-09-975176); Deloitte Legal Göndöcz and Partners Law Firm, Dozsa Gyorgy ut 84/C, 1068 Budapest, Hungary.
2. Deloitte Central Europe is a regional organization of entities organized under the umbrella of Deloitte Central Europe Holdings Limited, the member firm in Central Europe of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited. Services are provided by the subsidiaries and affiliates of Deloitte Central Europe Holdings Limited, which are separate and independent legal entities.