The German Desk of Deloitte in Hungary is providing the full scope of professional services of Deloitte, tailored to the needs of German, Austrian and Swiss owners, management and employees.
We leverage the network of Deloitte Central Europe and work closely with our colleagues in Germany, Austria and Switzerland to offer high quality international and local services.
This enables us to assist clients effectively with our knowledge about the Hungarian business and econiomic landscape and provide tailor-made solutions for foreign investors and companies. The German Desk of Deloitte Hungary offers a broad range of services including Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Risk Advisory, Financial Advisory, Legal and Tax. We can help you setting up a new company in Hungary or assist you in complex issues regarding your business. Aditionally, by leveraging the network and capabilities of 6000 people in the region we are able to facilitate your business growth and expansion in Central Europe.
The German Desk acts as a single point of contact if you plan to enter to the Hungarian market or expand exisiting business operations. Our experts speak German, English and Hungarian.
Audit and Risk Management
Our audit methodology & supporting technologies are benchmarks within our profession. Through a systematic analysis of risks specific to key business processes, we derive an acute focus on areas, transactions and events that are material to the quality and credibility of financial reporting. We are carefully assessing the specifics of the client’s industry and the activities that distinguish it.
An overview of the additional services we offer:
- Internal Audit
- Audit of internal control systems
- Assess ERP system before and after implementation
- IFRS Implementation
- Closing and Reporting optimization
- Contract Risk & Compliance
We are among the top leading tax consultancy firms in Hungary. Deloitte Hungary has been named Tax Firm of the Year 2017 by International Tax Review magazine.
Our professionals are constantly tracking and analyzing tax regulation changes to provide you with comprehensive insights and advice about international or local matters. Deloitte Hungary also offers well-rounded plans and program development strategies that can help transform global employment programs in a tax- and cost-efficient manner.
An overview of the services we offer:
- Business Tax
- Global employer services
- International Tax
- Transfer Pricing
- Indirect Tax
- Business Process Solutions
- M&A Incentives
Financial Advisory Services
Deloitte’s Financial Advisory team assists its Clients in all phases of the business cycle. We lead transaction processes, investment audits, divestitures and restructurings, debt counseling or litigation.
We can offer extensive experience in the local market as well as the international environment and a wide and specific knowledge of all business areas.
An overview of the services we offer:
- Business evaluation and financial planning
- Investor meetings
- Financial, tax and legal due diligence
- Legal advice during the acquistion
- Debt counseling
- Post-merger integration
With over 150 lawyers, Deloitte Central Europe member firms have a long-standing reputation for helping clients to address complex, cross border issues. Skilled and experienced Deloitte Legal lawyers work together in tax, consulting, and financial advisory to guide you through your project in a coordinated way around the world.
We provide legal advice in the following areas:
- Commercial law solutions
- Corporate and M & A services
- Employment and pension solutions
- Tax controversy solutions
- Intellectual property rights
- Pharmaceutical regulations, energy regulations
As the world's largest management consulting business, Deloitte is distinct in its ability to help clients solve their most complex problems, from strategy to implementation. Longterm goal is sustainable value creation for the business.
Our consultants provide a wide industrial perspective including market trends, new business models and innovation. We deliver integrated solutions relating to your strategic, operative and technological needs.
This value is delivered by our professionals in Deloitte Central Europe and Germany who are able to assist in complex and cross-border issues (for example in strategy, distribution and network optimization)
Specifically we are offer our support in the following areas:
- Strategy: market analysis, due diligence, M&A / post merger integration,
- Operations: sales & distribution, financial management & controlling, supply chain, procurement, working capital
- Technology: project implementation, IT architectures, IT function management, digitalization, information management (data analysis and big data), IT security
- Human Capital: organization transformation & talent, actuarial, rewards, analytics and HR transformation
Business Process Solutions
Businesses today are facing a rapidly evolving landscape including regulatory changes, continued advances in technology, and the adoption of more sophisticated approaches by revenue authorities. These challenges are causing businesses to rethink the appropriate mix of in-house and external resources in efficiently managing essential operational processes with visibility, flexibility, transparency, and control.
Deloitte can help assess how your organization currently operates, determine what changes you may like to make, and assist with developing a structured, incremental path to improvement. We can support you with routine processes as well as complex topics:
- Finance, accounting and reporting
- Human Resources and payroll services
- Tax compliance and advisory
- Project and technology services
Sustainability and Climate Change Consulting
Environmental management can be much more than adhering to the increasingly stringent legal standards. We are convinced that besides exclusively focusing on economic factors, a company’s competitiveness can be improved through integrating ecologic and social aspects into its business planning. It is becoming apparent that companies with comprehensive sustainability management can reduce their costs in the medium and long term as well as increase their brand visibility.
This is the reason why we offer our partners tailor-made solutions and support them in designing their activities to achieve a win-win situation for their business and the environment. As a multilingual and interdisciplinary team, we rely on in-depth expert knowledge, which we have acquired through many years of experience in Hungarian and European markets.
We offer our consulting services among others in the following areas:
- Compliance with legal requirements on national and EU level in the field of energy efficiency and environment
- Environmental due diligence investigation in order to avoid wrong management decisions that can have a negative impact on a company’s reputation, financial success or image
- Impact reports and analyses in the field of emission- and energy management (e.g. related to the EU’s emission trading system)
- Corporate Social Responsibility advisory: audit and report writing according to international standards (GRI)
- Circular Economy: Responsible waste management and sustainable supply chain management