SAP S/4HANA® + Deloitte
Constant business disruption brings constant pressure for the finance organization. Responding to today’s changes requires a clear, comprehensive, real-time view of information. More than that, it requires actionable insights that can drive decision-making, deliver results, and help you pull ahead of the competition.
Five ways to transform Finance using SAP S/4HANA®
As part of a broader ‘Kinetic Enterprise’ transformation, SAP S/4HANA® can help finance functions operate in a more agile manner. How can your organisation benefit from the many new possibilities? Download our guide to learn about:
- How SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) is specifically developed to simplify planning processes with a state-of-the-art planning technology built on the principles of Core Data Services (CDS).
- How S/4HANA Financials structures all finance-relevant data in a single table with multiple dimensions that enable simple distinction between group, legal, statutory, tax and other potential consumers of such data.
- How Margin Analysis makes it is much easier to gain real insight into the company’s margins, revenues and costs, including detecting and correcting cost anomalies through drilling down on any desired characteristic.
- How SAP S/4HANA Group Reporting combines all financial accounting data into a single Universal Journal, enabling real-time consolidation with near-zero latency and no offset between accounting, analysis and consolidation.
- How SAP’s HTML5 user interface, Fiori, and SAP’s digital platform as a service, SAP Cloud Platform, have made screens user-centric and much easier to use.
Addressing the COVID-19 crisis: Rapidly respond to new demands with SAP® solutions
For enterprise leaders responsible for business operations and innovation, recent events have raised the stakes. As the COVID-19 crisis continues to put business to the test, organizations in almost every industry are being forced to rapidly transform the supply chain, the finance function, the customer experience, and the workforce experience.
Whether you want to get ahead of new risks, pivot production, shore up the bottom line, support evolving workforce needs, build brand strength, or do something else to transform your business, Deloitte can help.
The CFO guide to SAP S/4HANA®
For many CFOs, deciding when and how to implement SAP S/4HANA could be the most significant technology investment choices of their career. It’s a big deal.
Companies committed to SAP will likely find themselves grappling with SAP S/4HANA decisions over the next five years. Making choices earlier—building in time for your teams to influence both the overall vision and the implementation options—should increase the odds of getting things right.
Deloitte's Crunch Time provides guidance for CFOs on when and how to implement SAP S/4HANA®.
Deloitte's Kinetic Enterprise podcast!
Is your organization built to last … or built to evolve? Explore insights and ideas that can help you reimagine everything, transform your business with SAP® solutions, and address disruption head on.
Take the lead with Deloitte
Amid nonstop disruption, it’s not enough to reimagine your business processes. To thrive, you should reimagine an entire universe of ideas and possibilities.
Take the lead by reimagining everything— and then taking action. Contact us to get the conversation started!
Business transformation enabled by SAP S/4 HANA implementation
SAP S/4 HANA enables your transformation on many areas. Apart from Finance, make sure you also take part of key insights on: