DT Legal Japan, Attorney-at-law
3-3-1 Marunouchi, Chiyoda-ku
Takahiro Suwa deals wide range of corporate legal matters. In particular, he has vast experiences in handling dispute resolutions, such as litigations between corporations.
He provides one-stop strategic legal services spanning evidence preservation, civil preservation through to procedures to civil execution.
In general corporate matters, he prepares and reviews contractual documents, and provides corporations with solid guidance how to handle general shareholders meetings.
He is also well-versed in structuring out inheritance and trust scheme as well as handling general civil cases.
Examples of his recent work include:
- Conducting legal due diligence, negotiation, and documentation for M & A transactions, and consultation on various sorts of relevant laws and regulations.
- Supporting corporations in handling prior consultation with the Fair Trade Commission regarding business combinations
- Assisting corporations in bankruptcy processing including special liquidation petition and creditor bankruptcy petition
- Handling libel disputes over reputational damages on the Internet
- Spearheading legislation survey and scheme construction for new inbound business centered on tourism
2017-2020 Ogasawara Konno and Rokugawa
2020-Present DT Legal Japan
Tokyo Bar Association (2017)
Japan Professional Baseball Players Association Certified Player Agent
2010-2014 Chuo University (LL.B.)
2014-2016 School of Law, Hitotsubashi University (J.D.)
- "Correspondence to Corporate Scandals and Fraud Problems", co-authored (Roumujijyo: April 1, 2018)
- "Latest Practice in Document Management for Personnel and Labor", co-authored (Roumujijyo: March 1, 2019)
- "Answering the concerns of medical and nursing care workers! Legal consultation Q & A for hospitals and nursing homes", co-authored (May 10, 2019)
- "Understanding from Precedents: Workplace Harassment Practice Q & A 2nd Edition", co-authored (Seibunsha, August 1, 2019)
- "Legal responsibilities of directors and executive officers that HR personnel should know" (Labor situation: October 1, 2018)
- "Modern Civil Law and Corporate Legal Affairs" (October 21, 2018 @ Musashino Chamber of Commerce)
Japanese and English