Careers at Deloitte
What makes us different?
- We offer a competitive salary with a full range of benefits.
- We provide you with professional development through our online elearning courses and provide additional support for staff wishing to enrol on our educational programmes to pursue certification that is relevant to the development of their career.
- We provide staff with relocation assistance and provide support in settling into the country.
- Initially and throughout your career, you will receive training on the Deloitte Methodology.
- Our office enjoys monthly dress down days and organises a number of social activities.
- Our unique culture – diverse, open, respectful and flexible, with a great group of people – is the right place to grow an outstanding career.
- Deloitte is one of the largest professional services firms in Malta. The firm is led by 17 directors and has over 350 full time staff across 5 main service lines, Audit, Tax, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Consulting
- We have the largest tax practice on the island which has a strong focus on international clients.
- Known as an employer of choice for innovative human resource programmes, Deloitte is dedicated to helping its people excel. To help our people achieve a work-life balance, we offer flexible working time and a childcare subsidy scheme as well as health insurance and other benefits usually expected in the professional services sector.
- The firm services large significant international and national clients as well as smaller owner-managed businesses, which all benefit from a policy of personal partner involvement. Deloitte has experienced substantial growth in Malta throughout the last decade but especially since Malta joined the EU. The Transparency Reports show that Deloitte has the consistantly high revenues amongst its peers, including a high year-on-year growth.
- In view of Malta’s increasing growth in the Financial Services Industry (‘FSI’), we have established a multi-disciplinary FSI team that spans both audit and tax professionals who are totally dedicated and specialise full-time in this area.
- As an employer we offer many programmes.
These and other features of Deloitte Malta have earned us a strong international reputation, recognised in the various awards bestowed upon us throughout recent years