FoodTech Accelerator has been saved
Connecting the world's largest brands with the most innovative startups
The Future of Food is a future of connected ecosystems. When startups and corporates join forces, innovation blooms. The FoodTech Accelerator programme drives innovation in the food industry by accelerating these connections.
Go directly to
- What is the FoodTech Accelerator programme?
- What are we looking for?
- What does the programme offer?
- Track record
- Connect @ apply now
What is the FoodTech Accelerator programme?
FoodTech Accelerator is an equity free, 15-weeks pilot-driven and business-oriented international programme that aims to develop industrial projects between forward thinking startups and leading corporations throughout the entire food chain by matching both the corporates’ and startups’ objectives.
Stay 1 step ahead regarding Future of Food
Get the latest insights in your mailbox
We are working with innovative startups in the following fields:
What does the programme offer?
- Innovation pilot and business opportunities with committed corporates. Check here for the 3rd edition FTA corporate partners.
- Design tailor made projects: The programme is stage agnostic and designs tailour made projects to achieve maximum results.
- Access to Deloitte’s international network: Access the worldwide network of renowned companies and Deloitte’s international expertise.
Within 2 years and 2 editions multiple startups and corporates have joined forces in the FoodTech Accelerator. Startups include Wasteless, Protifarm, and Zzinga. Wastless for example joined with a successful pilot between a poultry producer and a retailer.
Summarised, the FoodTech Accelerator achieved the following results so far: