Enterprise Business Planning for the Consumer Products and Retail Industries has been saved
Enterprise Business Planning for the Consumer Products and Retail Industries
Designing and delivering end-to-end enterprise business planning solutions for consumer product organizations and retailers through best-practice methodologies and industry-leading technology
With today’s volatile economic conditions, changing consumer behaviors and dynamic markets, business leaders in consumer product organizations and retailers are finding opportunities – and facing challenges – across their business. Is your organization transforming its ‘’brick and mortar’’ stores, expanding its digital presence and e-commerce channels, re-imaging market expansion, or looking to broaden its business expertise to help navigate rapidly changing markets? Deloitte’s Enterprise Business Planning (EBP) solutions enable financial and business stakeholders working in consumer products and retail sectors to make better-informed, data-driven decisions that accelerate time to revenue, improve profitability and drive sustainable growth.
Build predictability, increase transparency into your financial and business planning
Deloitte’s business-proven methodologies for consumer products and retail industries, supported by Anaplan’s scalable, flexible tools, help organizations transform their approach and processes for making strategic operational and financial decisions. Anaplan’s powerful connected planning technology is scalable across multiple business functions and operations– including finance, supply chain and procurement, marketing, product management, sales operations and workforce planning. At the same time, Anaplan’s SaaS-based model and flexible platform makes it easy to use and integrate with other enterprise platforms – delivering high-impact results and tangible, proven ROI to business and finance stakeholders.
Real-time, transparent data to make better business decisions
Our Deloitte team designs, builds and operates a wide range of end-to-end solutions for retailers and consumer products companies. Our clients leverage Deloitte’s deep industry and planning expertise to scope requirements, surface opportunities and pain points, and identify quick wins - while helping to transform and modernize their operational and financial strategies and make future-ready business decisions. Our project expertise with retail and consumer products customers includes time-sensitive, quick-to-implement, functional or departmental solutions that accelerate time to ROI, as well as enterprise-wide solutions for bespoke requirements that help deliver unique competitive advantages for our clients.
Robust, high-impact planning solutions for financial and operational strategies
- Financial planning for forecasting, budgeting and analysis reporting, including revenue drill-downs by store, product, geography or other business and market metrics
- Market and product management planning, including portfolio dashboards, consumer segmentation, geographic insights and product-level data
- Scenario planning, including modification calendars for temporary, seasonality or event-specific scenarios
- Workforce capacity planning for ‘’brick and mortar’’ stores, e-commerce and online workforces, sales, back-office and hybrid work teams
- Supply chain and procurement planning, including demand forecasting and adaptive planning, aligning supply chains with commercial forecasts, logistics and inventory management
- Sustainability planning, including carbon forecasting modeling, ESG governance and performance reporting, sustainable supply chain and workforce strategies
With the power of enterprise business planning combined with cognitive capabilities and predictive analytics, Deloitte will help your organization maximize efficiencies, increase transparency and connect siloed data to deliver real-time planning and forecasting for future-ready enterprises.
Contact our team to learn more or to schedule a workshop.