Equity and Incentives has been saved
Equity and Incentives
Incentive plans that motivate employees and propel the business forward
Design and implement incentive plans to support your business aspirations
An effective employee incentive plan goes beyond financial compensation. It can attract, retain, and motivate high-caliber talent while achieving business goals and reinforcing company values.
Successful collaboration among stakeholders and HR, legal, tax, and accounting subject matter experts are important to design and implement effective equity and incentive programs. At Deloitte, we work with clients from fast-growing startups to large multinationals to help them design, implement, operate, and communicate employee incentives programs that support key business objectives.
Deloitte’s network of globally based incentive specialists can help with plan design, governance, compliance, tax, legal and regulatory, operations, communications, accounting, and finance. This multidisciplinary approach allows Deloitte to provide a breadth and depth of support from equity plan inception to ongoing operations. This includes understanding the costs of new arrangements, delivering legal documents in some jurisdictions, drafting employee incentives communications, and helping the client manage compliance.
At Deloitte, we offer:
- An objective, independent perspective on employee equity and incentives
- A collaborative approach tailored to an organization’s needs
- Access to equity and incentive trend analysis and thought leadership
- Databases and data mining tools that enable fact-based equity analysis, employee incentive benchmarking, and decision-making
- Access to extensive tax, accounting, and corporate governance knowledge and experience
Using technology to improve compliance and the employee experience
GA Incentives can enable your company to manage your global equity compliance more effectively. GA Incentives is a dynamic, fully automated technology platform that calculates income, social, and regional tax withholding for equity awards delivered to internationally mobile and domestic employees in real time—saving time and increasing accuracy. GA Incentives also calculates reportable amounts for both employer and employee in each applicable jurisdiction.
Retirement and pension planning
An important component of employee incentive packages is retirement benefits and pension. Deloitte’s services include:
- Pension and benefit package design that supports company objectives while satisfying regulatory, tax, and compliance requirements.
- Global income tax inclusion and treaty protection guidance for pension and benefits.
- Distribution analysis when a globally mobile employee retires.