SAF-T: Our Services
Preparing a company for SAF-T reporting requires the implementation of a number of initiatives across the organization – often taking place simultaneously.
We have prepared a four-step approach to how companies effectively can undergo the preparations needed to be ready to report on SAF-T format, based on our experience from SAF-T implementations in a number of Norway's largest companies. Our SAF-T experts will be able to guide your business through the entire SAF-T process from A to Z, or assist in the specific phases compiled in the overview below.
1. SAF-T: Processes and systems
An overall identification of challenges related to existing processes and systems.
- Readiness Review
- Quick Scan
- Mapping of Chart of Accounts / VAT codes
Learn more »
2. Selecting a SAF-T solution
Analysing the implications of choosing different solutions for generating and filing SAF-T.
- taxCube SAF-T (taxCube is a multi-country solution that can be used in all countries with SAF-T based on the OECD standard).
- Vendor Selection
- Learn more »
3. Design, development, testing and implementation
The selected SAF-T filing solution is implemented and integrated with existing processes and systems.
- Implementation support
- Project management
- Learn more »
4. Testing / Reconciliation and analysis
Analysis of the SAF-T file increases the quality of reported data. Reconciliation of SAF-T file against VAT / CIT – return should be performed to ensure the correct data is being transmitted to the Tax Authorities.
- Testing of the SAF-T file
- Analysis tool
- Reconciliation of the SAF-T file