Public Sector finance perspectives
How to raise your game for disruptive changes ahead
New changes impacting public sector accounting and finance are underway and will significantly affect public sector organizations in the years to come. How prepared are you today to lead your organization through these changes?
The webcast discusses:
- New standards and projects under PSAS, and what to expect moving forward, including:
- New Asset Retirement Obligations standard (PS 3280)
- The proposed PSAB conceptual framework and financial reporting model
- Employee benefits project update
- Public Private Partnerships project update
- Looking back on recently implemented standards (Related parties (PS2200) / Inter-Entity transactions (PS3420) and Assets (PS3210) / Contingent Assets (PS3320) / Contractual Assets (PS3380))
- The latest finance trends we’ve seen impacting Canadian public sector organizations this year, and finance technologies that are having an impact to improve the controllership’s traditional focus and also free up more time to deliver insightful and strategic support to the organization.